Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: saddle nose surgery tomorrow

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sangye, your right that stiches don't hurt when they are removed it hurts arfter when you pass out and hit your head. he removed the stiches from my side first and then the ones from my nose i got up to check out the new nose and hit the floor. i was fine till the last ones that were taken out at the base of my nose i just couldnt handle it. I felt so stupid. He laughed and said that I turned ghost white and down quick. no harm was done just a nice bump on the back of my head.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So happy for you! Glad you didn't hit your new nose when you fell.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh man, that is not good! I hope you're okay. Don't feel stupid. There's no telling what can gross us out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you're okay, Mama.

Yep, the one at the base of the nose hurts. Mine took that one out first. Glad the ones in my chest were dissolvable though (as were all the ones inside the nose). Would be a little weird all of a sudden getting topless at the ENTs!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mama2005 View Post
    sangye, your right that stiches don't hurt when they are removed it hurts arfter when you pass out and hit your head. he removed the stiches from my side first and then the ones from my nose i got up to check out the new nose and hit the floor. i was fine till the last ones that were taken out at the base of my nose i just couldnt handle it. I felt so stupid. He laughed and said that I turned ghost white and down quick. no harm was done just a nice bump on the back of my head.
    Mama, Great about te surgery, but I am not sure that there is such a thing as a "nice bump" on the noggin, or that it is appropriate for the doctor to laugh at it! Are you doing okay?

Al

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234