Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Doctor dilemma ???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks everyone - lots to think about. I think I'm going to give Dr. K's office a call and see what it would take to get transferred. I'd love to be able to go back to CC more often - I just have all these little people around who need me to drive them to soccer and swimming and baseball and band concerts and.... My dad was able to drive over and watch them when I went to CC last year, but he is using a walker now and I'm just not sure he could manage it. My mom still works full time, so it is challenging to find someone who can deal with the schedules of six kids. Ugh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ArlaMo View Post
    Thanks everyone - lots to think about. I think I'm going to give Dr. K's office a call and see what it would take to get transferred. I'd love to be able to go back to CC more often - I just have all these little people around who need me to drive them to soccer and swimming and baseball and band concerts and.... My dad was able to drive over and watch them when I went to CC last year, but he is using a walker now and I'm just not sure he could manage it. My mom still works full time, so it is challenging to find someone who can deal with the schedules of six kids. Ugh.
    Hey, SLC is not a bad place for a family vacation....

Al

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12