Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreams???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dreams???

Ever since i started treatment allmost a year ago. I have not had any dreams or at least any i remember. This is weird i use to have them that i remeber having 5 or 6 times a week. But not in allmost a year not one? I am thinking its the meds but who knows. Anyone else missing there dreams????
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It must have something to do with immune suppression. I still have dreams during treatment but cannot remember any of them.

By the way: I love your signature.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh thancks Phil. shes my reason i fight every min of every day. shes my every thing.
    "My daughter is closer to me than my skin.. she is the arteries to my heart.. she is my life line.. The reason I breathe.."

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have quite the opposite affect. Especially on CTX I had intensely weird dreams. I mean really vivid and strange.

The pred seemed to give me more violent dreams as well, like all that angst came pouring out in my sleep.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A vitamin B6 deficiency can interfere with your ability to dream or remember your dreams. Pred depletes B6, so there you go.

If meds like ctx give you more vivid dreams or nightmares, it's probably due to their effect on the liver. All drugs stress the liver, even if they're not famous for doing so.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyborg View Post
    I have quite the opposite affect. Especially on CTX I had intensely weird dreams. I mean really vivid and strange.

The pred seemed to give me more violent dreams as well, like all that angst came pouring out in my sleep.
    I'd have to say my dreams got weirder and more vivid after starting CTX as well. Not usually violent, though I guess sometimes. But composed of vivid segments that don't fit together well. Sort of how my dreams were before, but more exaggerated.

Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was severely B12 deficient I had no dreams at all. Since starting B12 they came back but I can't remember them, lol. Since being on Pred they have been pretty busy dreams. Although I can't remember them but I know they have been intense at times.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How funny, I was just telling my husband that I've been having the weirdest, most vivid dreams the past couple weeks, it seems like its been since I started MTX. I didn't notice any difference when I was on CTX, it was the same as before treatment...some I'd remember well, and some not at all.
    Last night I had a dream that I was living in the new Twilight movie, it was odd! I guess I'm almost anxious for the next movie to come out this weekend
    Nicole

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My dreams were also much more intense while I took mtx. Really noticeable the night I dosed, and the next night as well. Sometimes violent!
    ~ Chris ~
    (Female )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hhmmmm Maybe mine are from the MTX?? I will have to pay attention now as I just went off the pred but am still on the MTX.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast