Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Pick me up magazine

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Pick me up magazine

For all those living in UK or Ireland this week's Pick Me Up magazine features an article about a 30 year old woman with WG.
    Only one page long but talks about her treatment and struggle to have a baby. She is six months pregnant now so may give hope to others out there. Magazine out today!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll have to see if I can find this on the internet. I too am in my 30's, ok pushing 40, but planned on having kids until the WG dx. That gives me hope.

Thanks for sharing.
    "Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died." - Erma Bombeck

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi HopeinTN, I live in Sweden, so have asked my Mam in Ireland to post it over to me. (Already checked for it online)
    The magazine is pretty rubbish in general, so can't imagine there being much information. But always nice to hear a happy outcome. If you like you can send me your email address and I will scan the article and send it over to you.
    I should have it sometime next week.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought the magazine and read it today. Good article and great for spreading awareness.

Good luck to Holly in the rest of her pregnancy.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yvonnea View Post
    Hi HopeinTN, I live in Sweden, so have asked my Mam in Ireland to post it over to me. (Already checked for it online)
    The magazine is pretty rubbish in general, so can't imagine there being much information. But always nice to hear a happy outcome. If you like you can send me your email address and I will scan the article and send it over to you.
    I should have it sometime next week.
    Hi Yvonnea
    I live in Ireland but my eldest son lives in Koping in Sweden.
    He is a musician and loves his life there
    Brendan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Brendan,
    Small world...there seem to be a good few of us Paddies knocking around Sweden! Although most are up in Stockholm. Your son picked a pretty small town....I live about 3 1/2 hours away in another small town..called Västervik. Very pretty though. We are right on the Baltic which is great in Summer but brrrrrrr now. Do you visit him much? With Ryanair I get home at least every three months, so never home sick.
    Take care
    Yvonne