Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Numb Feet / Working F/T While On Your Feet

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PN is found in people with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, or toxic drugs can cause it, but most likely it is from Wegeners. Hopefully in time it will get better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you, Sangye, for the very specific suggestions that you have listed herein for those of us with PN - - you're still the good chiropractor and still helping people with their physical problems. Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't been to my chiro since dx -- good idea! Her office has called and left messages wondering where I am, but I haven't communicated what's been happening.

KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KathyB View Post
    I haven't been to my chiro since dx -- good idea! Her office has called and left messages wondering where I am, but I haven't communicated what's been happening.KB
    Don't know what a chiro could do for WG, but having another person on your 'team' doesn't seem like it could hurt...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont' go more than 4 weeks not seeing my chiro.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    I dont' go more than 4 weeks not seeing my chiro.
    Outside of relaxation, how does it help? Just curious...wouldn't mind a good bone popping right now!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    Outside of relaxation, how does it help? Just curious...wouldn't mind a good bone popping right now!
    I know very little about chiropractors. So I am not exactly sure how it helps but it does. I would ask Sangye. She is a chiro.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    I was always skeptical of Chiropractors, my parents are both in medicine and as a result had been indoctrinated a bit against chiropractors. But after I broke my tailbone I started to see a Chiropractor (in fact he is the one the finally figured out what caused my pain), and I think it's worth the small amount I pay. If he keeps my back in correct alignment with a monthly touch up I don't have near the amount of back pain I regularly suffered before.

Now some of the stuff he does still strikes me as weird, but results are results

Just make sure you get a good Chiropractor...just like anything else there are some bad eggs around. In my experience the most expensive guys are not the best...at least where I live. My Doc is very good and very reasonably priced.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chiropractic certainly helps with pain from many causes, but it does a lot more than that. Each of the spinal nerves that come out from the sides of the spine send nerves to various parts of the body. Each one carries a huge amount of info back and forth, passing instructions and feedback to organs, muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints, etc... Literally every cell of the body. If a vertebra is out of alignment, the spinal nerves are affected and will corrupt the nerve signals. This leads to chaos throughout the body. Sometimes a spinal misalignment hurts but often it doesn't. Regardless, it still creates chaos.

Some of the most common benefits: increased energy, increased flexibility and range of motion, improved sleep, improved digestion, better blood sugar control, decrease in stress. I could list so many more, but you get the picture.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12