Thread: **** Weggies Say Video

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by delorisdoe View Post
    I just gave you that look...
    Stop giving her that look, saying Weggie leggie isn't as bad as pooping in the hall

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I get tired of hearing myself say, "No, I don't have a cold!" (And I didn't have one the last time you asked me that, either!)

Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by annekat View Post
    I get tired of hearing myself say, "No, I don't have a cold!" (And I didn't have one the last time you asked me that, either!)

Anne
    Good, Anne! This made me titter...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
    Good, Anne! This made me titter...
    Tittering is good! I hope you did OK in the snow and ice, Al. I just got my power back at 3:00 PM Saturday (yesterday), after it went off at 2:30 AM Thursday. Could have been worse, I guess.

Anne
    Last edited by annekat; 01-22-2012 at 11:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tittering is good! I hope you did OK in the snow and ice, Al. I just got my power back at 3:00 PM Saturday (yesterday), after it went off at 2:30 AM Thursday. Could have been worse, I guess.
    Lights flickered a couple of times, Anne, but no full power loss here. A couple of trees down, though. That will take some clean-up. I feel bad for those who lost more. I hope you were able to keep warm....

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lightwarrior View Post
    Stop giving her that look, saying Weggie leggie isn't as bad as pooping in the hall
    Yeah, no pooping in the hall here!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, I often wonder if people don't see it or just don't say anything. I have pointed it out to very few people. If I didn't wear glasses, which hide it to some extent, it would be a lot more of a problem.

Anne
    Hi Anne , more the point people don't say anything I think .. most dont want to upset anyone or they may never be the same by finding out the truth lol best left as a mystery!. My Friends notice others staring more than I do and it really gets to them some times . iF I catch someone staring... I stare straight back and just know that I can still hold my head up high , and If you only knew .....
    Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )
    currently on 5 mg Pred , Myfortex 6x360mg/d , Fosamax 70mg .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    Hi Anne , more the point people don't say anything I think .. most dont want to upset anyone or they may never be the same by finding out the truth lol best left as a mystery!. My Friends notice others staring more than I do and it really gets to them some times . iF I catch someone staring... I stare straight back and just know that I can still hold my head up high , and If you only knew .....
    Well, I know some saddle noses are worse than others, and mine is not as bad as some, but I do believe if I didn't wear glasses, I'd be getting some stares, too, and a few questions. My own siblings didn't notice it until I took my glasses off and pointed it out. So, I'm glad I wear glasses ( I truly can't see without them), and no more contact lenses for me! Without my glasses, my saddle nose is very visible from the side, and from the front it just looks like a dent in the middle of my nose. The tip is slightly upturned, making the nostrils just slightly more visible than before. I imagine some people have noticed and not said anything. Hats off to you for being able to hold your head up and stare back.

Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just sent you some photos anne
    Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )
    currently on 5 mg Pred , Myfortex 6x360mg/d , Fosamax 70mg .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalie View Post
    just sent you some photos anne
    Thanks, Natalie, I got them and replied. Maybe we should start a saddle nose gallery! I don't have any of me but would share if I did. And I must say you are an attractive looking person even with your saddle nose. Your smile says it all.

Anne

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345