Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good Test Results

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Good Test Results

Just thought I would share the news , When I was in NZ recently for a holiday I had two visits with a doc who specializes in a practice called Flinch Lock Release Therapy , I had never heard of it before but My friend couldn't speak enough about this man..
    I didn't tell him I had a auto immune disease I just went in and seen what happened ..
    He believes that when you take a blow to your body either by Injury or a shock to the system your muscles flinch up and don't always release this action of your muscles locking up and not releasing causes blockages in your self preservation system , the natural flow of the body , which in turn can cause health concerns , what he dose is finds the part s of your body that are locked up and releases the muscles back to there original place . . He kept asking me to try and remember any injury's i did to myself early in my life I may not even remember he also asked to ring mum and see if she can remember anything .. But as we went threw the session and he found different part of my body that locked up I started to remember incidents that had happened to that part of the body ..Ect Ect .. He Asked What did you do When You were nineteen to set all of this off (WG) Heaps of Food for thought ! but opened my mined ..
    amazing human being he was Its really hard to put into works what he did ,, But
    My Anca test was negative when I went back to see my doc .. It has never been negative in twelve years ! My doc was surprised and as was I .. I told him about what i did in NZ , It was a bit confusing to him .. he said " so what I spend all this money on cellcept for you and you go to NZ for a holiday some guy twists your arm and fixes you "!!! Yep Thats It lol ..
    so My Doc asked me what I wanted to reduce the pred or the cellcept .. I said all of it he freaked out .. one at a time Missy :P so We reduced my pred from 7 1/2 to 5mg .. pretty happy with everything ..
    Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )
    currently on 5 mg Pred , Myfortex 6x360mg/d , Fosamax 70mg .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats excellent news Natalie about the reduction. I hope you can go even further in 2012.

But, what exactly did this NZ doc do?? He asks a lot of questions and then does a type of chiropractic manipulation......... or what?
    Do you now have to keep holidaying in NZ to get benefit from this man or are there others in Australia?
    Is it good for you !!? Sounds scary.

I hope you keep feeling good for a long time.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Michelle , it is like chiropractic but there is no Cracking of bones or nothing like that .. I will post a link to his site .. As far as I know he is the only one doing what he dose .. He also works with animals .
    I had two sessions with him and we covered a lot . I dont feel I need to see him again and he feels the same way . It wasn't scary Michelle it was pretty amazing . http://contactcare.co.nz/about.asp

Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Natalie that sounds very interesting. I hope the 'positive' news continues to flow!

You are giving me an even greater incentive to visit my wife's rellies in NZ this year!

Thanks for the posting and wisahing you continued good health for 2012.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The body does have a way of storing memories as any massage therapist can tell you of many experiences where massage work has released forgotten body memories of past trauma. My wife saw a neurologist recently who went over her CT scan and identified areas of body that had been damaged or stressed recently and could give her dates when this had probably happened which might also support the idea that the body somehow stores trauma or stress.

I have also heard many stories of Chinese Healers who do something similar to the NZ practice which Western Medicine cannot begin to explain. I had a colleague who told me an rather incredible story of how a Chinese healer cured his cancer without him even knowing it until much later when the lab work and X-rays confirmed the cancer was gone. Many people can tell you things about Indian or Chinese medicine they received while traveling in those countries that seems incredible to us. I will rely on our USA mainstream medicine for myself but also believe that there are many alternative forms of healing that we don't understand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

(Ahem. It's not at all like chiropractic. And chiropractic does not involve "cracking bones." Just wanna set the record straight )

I think it's great that you had such positive results, Natalie. The body stores so much. It's common for any bodyworkers to have patients or clients release old trauma like that, which can result in conditions improving or even resolving. (Though I'm not saying Wegs can be cured) Congratulations on reducing your meds! I hope you can get off pred.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Wow Natalie that sounds very interesting. I hope the 'positive' news continues to flow!

You are giving me an even greater incentive to visit my wife's rellies in NZ this year!

Thanks for the posting and wisahing you continued good health for 2012.
    Yes Geoff It was very Interesting and positive Keeping opened minded and staying positive in 2012 is The way to go .. all the best for you to .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drz View Post
    The body does have a way of storing memories as any massage therapist can tell you of many experiences where massage work has released forgotten body memories of past trauma. My wife saw a neurologist recently who went over her CT scan and identified areas of body that had been damaged or stressed recently and could give her dates when this had probably happened which might also support the idea that the body somehow stores trauma or stress.

I have also heard many stories of Chinese Healers who do something similar to the NZ practice which Western Medicine cannot begin to explain. I had a colleague who told me an rather incredible story of how a Chinese healer cured his cancer without him even knowing it until much later when the lab work and X-rays confirmed the cancer was gone. Many people can tell you things about Indian or Chinese medicine they received while traveling in those countries that seems incredible to us. I will rely on our USA mainstream medicine for myself but also believe that there are many alternative forms of healing that we don't understand.
    Its very interesting topic about the body storing memories I have just read a book in the last 6 months Called The Journey by Brandon Bates. She cured her self of a large cancerous tumor with out treatment by unlocking the memories in her cells and letting go of them . the book also has step by step process to going threw the journey work yourself ..
    I am happy of my experiences in the last 6 months and im keeping and opened mine on my health and life in general . who knows wher this will lead me and if my Blood work will keep reflecting the positive attitude.
    Thanks Drz

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    (Ahem. It's not at all like chiropractic. And chiropractic does not involve "cracking bones." Just wanna set the record straight )

I think it's great that you had such positive results, Natalie. The body stores so much. It's common for any bodyworkers to have patients or clients release old trauma like that, which can result in conditions improving or even resolving. (Though I'm not saying Wegs can be cured) Congratulations on reducing your meds! I hope you can get off pred.
    Apologies Sangye for my misinterpretation of the art of Chiropractic Work , I should of thought about the reply a bit more and Yes Its Nothing Like Chiropractic work . I was very Tired when i replied to Michelle last night , Its quite hard to put into words but it is very gentle work That he dose . It has opened my eyes to a lot of body workers that can help in many different ways. And Yes I DON"T want to come across that i have found the cure for WG but my experiences have helped ME . just sharing the Experience and giving food for thought .
    Thanks Sangye I hope to get off the Pred too all the best in 2012 <3

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is indeed very interesting Natalie.

You'll have to keep us update on your progress. x
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast