Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What kind of eye issues should I worry about

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds great. Yes, please, let's do this. It can't hurt and you are so right, many of us don't know how or where to start.

Communication is imperative, and not always easy (especially when trying to communicate with an ego). I'll write something (retired 911 operator with no formal education). We can edit, add, subtract and come up with a document for anyone to use . It probably could be short and simple, and most important a strong request to the physician to open his mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds great. Yes, please, let's do this. It can't hurt and you are so right, many of us don't know how or where to start.

Communication is imperative, and not always easy (especially when trying to communicate with an ego). I'll write something (retired 911 operator with no formal education). We can edit, add, subtract and come up with a document for anyone to use . It probably could be short and simple, and most important a strong request to the physician to open his mind.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ditto ditto...LOL...sorry, couldn't resist your double send there! Anyway, YES, big yes...this may be a worthwhile project Nancy...and once you've written a draft, send it to those whom you would think would participate, and/or, post it on here somewhere where all can read and edit or make suggestions at least...I wouldn't open it to editing just 'cuz this group will be all over it with all kinds of input, make additions/deletions after a few rounds...or we can JUST DO IT, get it done, then offer it out to all. Keep me posted, send me a draft when it happens (have written too much for too many years to not allow for 'the' happening with writers)!! LOL...great idea Nancy, very proactive, something that this site needs sometimes is something for people to work on and feel more of a part of rather than just sharing our "WG" info...who knows, maybe you've got the next big thing in medical relations with docs and patients...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Don View Post
    Ditto ditto...LOL...sorry, couldn't resist your double send there! Anyway, YES, big yes...this may be a worthwhile project Nancy...and once you've written a draft, send it to those whom you would think would participate, and/or, post it on here somewhere where all can read and edit or make suggestions at least...I wouldn't open it to editing just 'cuz this group will be all over it with all kinds of input, make additions/deletions after a few rounds...or we can JUST DO IT, get it done, then offer it out to all. Keep me posted, send me a draft when it happens (have written too much for too many years to not allow for 'the' happening with writers)!! LOL...great idea Nancy, very proactive, something that this site needs sometimes is something for people to work on and feel more of a part of rather than just sharing our "WG" info...who knows, maybe you've got the next big thing in medical relations with docs and patients...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Let us know what you come up with--I'll sign on!

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I agree, great idea. More power to you and us, Nancy.

Anne

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123