Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Website intermittent availability

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good Morning, Andrew: Your changes have helped. I was able to get in at 6:00 AM or so US Mountain Time, was not able to get in at about 8:00 AM, then was again able to get in about 10:15 AM. When I do get in, it is very fast. Good job!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Sure feels like it! Who's got a moon face right now? Push on your cheeks and test our theory, would ya?
    YOU are so bad, I ain't pushing on these cheeks, something might explode!! OMG!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well if you change your mind, please warn the Air Force first. Otherwise they're gonna get a zillion calls about UFOs and stuff.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RudiK View Post
    Good Morning, Andrew: Your changes have helped. I was able to get in at 6:00 AM or so US Mountain Time, was not able to get in at about 8:00 AM, then was again able to get in about 10:15 AM. When I do get in, it is very fast. Good job!
    Ahh excellent The server runs heaps faster for me too even from here. I have been mucking about a bit more in the background which may have resulted in the lost connection for you. Should be all good from now though.
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now seems to be working fine from the UK. Thanks Andrew

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Andrew,

First of all if I never am able to log in again, thank you for the past 3 years without which my life would have been so different, for a start I wouldnt have met all these crazy people for a start!! Anyway I am still experiencing problems logging on but as you can see I have been successfull of late, all be it it takes a few goes at getting in.
    But I guess if anything is worthwhile its worth perservering with and boy does this site fit the bill!!
    We are hoping to travel in 2012 and see rellies in WA and then hopefully onto the land of the long white cloud. Loved Sydney when we passed thru 5 years ago (pre WG) and would love to shake you by the hand and buy you a cold one. We will be in touch!!
    Last edited by Geoff; 12-28-2011 at 11:42 AM. Reason: Speellinggg!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hey Geoff! Would be good to see you too Sorry you're still having troubles logging in. Try clearing the cache and cookies in your browser and give it another go. If you're going to be passing through Sydney I could potentially be there at the same time and buy you the beverage of your choice!
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im cracking into a huge smile Andrew! Good luck for 2012 in everything you do my friend.
    P.S no offence mate but i will 'treat' you to a proper beer when ever you get to the UK!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Im cracking into a huge smile Andrew! Good luck for 2012 in everything you do my friend.
    P.S no offence mate but i will 'treat' you to a proper beer when ever you get to the UK!!
    Boys, boys. Let's not get into a spat over who has the biggest and the coldest beer. But, if you are ever in the Pacific Northwest....

Al

PS, Thanks, Andrew, for dealing with all this. You deserve a lot more than a solitary beverage....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default aawww

I'm glad it wasn't just me!
    I just sent Phil a message on face book asking if something was wrong with the forum.
    I thought I would give it one more try and.....walla...here I am.
    I've missed everyone. It has been so long since I've been to the forum. Now I have alot of catching up to do.
    Hope everyone had a nice Christmas and in case you don't hear from me for awhile, I wish the best to everyone (especially health) in 2012!

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast