Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Prays Needed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Prays Needed

I don't post often, but I do read the forum regularly. I haven't gotten to know anyone on a personal level, but would like anyone that cares to, to PLEASE pray for my family and I. On Monday morning I lost my husband and friend of 24 years. Medical Examiner says heart disease. He was as they say the 'Bread Winner' but was laid off in March and was collecting unemployment and had no life insurance since being laid off. Not only was his the only source of income he became my caregiver when Wegener's barged into my life in May. I don't know how to go on from here. He fed, bathed, dressed me and help me to and from my bedside commode. He took me to all of my appointments which at times have been daily, but at the very least 3 times a week and never complained. I am feeling so lost and alone. I don't usually reach out to anyone for help but I am devastated, I miss him terribly.

I my have Wegener's Granulomatosis and that I can't change. What I can change is how I choose to deal with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoticEyez View Post
    I don't post often, but I do read the forum regularly. I haven't gotten to know anyone on a personal level, but would like anyone that cares to, to PLEASE pray for my family and I. On Monday morning I lost my husband and friend of 24 years. Medical Examiner says heart disease. He was as they say the 'Bread Winner' but was laid off in March and was collecting unemployment and had no life insurance since being laid off. Not only was his the only source of income he became my caregiver when Wegener's barged into my life in May. I don't know how to go on from here. He fed, bathed, dressed me and help me to and from my bedside commode. He took me to all of my appointments which at times have been daily, but at the very least 3 times a week and never complained. I am feeling so lost and alone. I don't usually reach out to anyone for help but I am devastated, I miss him terribly.

Sorry to hear about your loss. This is a tough time of the year to lose any loved ones but death rates seem higher this time of the year and many funerals around here lately, including some relatives. I don't know how you will cope with your loss and adjust to the major changes involved but hope you have some other family or friends to help support you through this tough time. You are in my thoughts and wishes for finding some peace and support at this difficult time. I offer you my condolences!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Our hearts out to you...you will get through all in your own ways and time...be courageous now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is devastating. My thoughts are with you. In addition to the grief and mourning that are necessary parts of life, there are many practical matter to deal with, just when you are least able to handle them. I believe you have several kids. Are they still in the area? I will write more later. I hope we can help you through this terrible time.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am sorry to hear this. I cant imagine what you are going through. We are hear to listen and support you through this difficult time.

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss and pray you will find comfort with family and friends and our support group. Please let us know how we may be of assistance.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I will pray for you. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Your own situation just compounds the difficulty
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I join the others in declaring my deepest sympathies for your terrible loss. So very sorry that you have to experience this. And, so cruly unfair given your battle with Wegeners. The warmest of thoughts and sincerest of prayers I send your way. Ron

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in all our prayers.
    Nicole

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too am sorry for your loss I have prayed for you I believe you will become stronger because of this however I also acknowledge that at this time words are of little comfort. Please be ver gentle with yourself. God bless you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast