Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

that is a lot of shopping for gifts Andrew

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha ha thank you guys, I enjoyed the messages. I've been away for a few days visiting my Mother-in-law. It was really nice to get away, although I did leave my dogs (babies) at home with my 17yr old son and they were'nt happy about us being away! Two of them gave me the cold sholder when we got home .... mmmmm.
    Can see a few tomatoes have been chucked around lol
    I had an appointment yesterday with clinical immunology, but missed it due the 5hr drive home... and the fact that I thought it was booked for today !! Have resheduled for May !! I'm a silly bugger. I am so glad I found this forum through Facebook....
    Jola57, about the cough, it's never cleared up for me, it's a bit spontaneous, dry and rattly, we're still working on sorting it out.
    Wow Andrew, as for the breeding West Aussies, I'm glad my family don't breed too much I love the ones I have, thats enough for me, my brother has a two year old and he's like a little cyclone, but a lovable one lol
    Rcossio it's amazing hearing about people with family members who also have it, and they say there is no link ????
    Take care and keep smiling everyone, it's a beautiful day here. I hope you are all very well.
    Gail :-)

Doug Guest

Gail- A beaut of a day here, too! at 11:13 AM there's a nice little 14km/h breeze, temp. at 19 C. Spring has sprung in the northern hemisphere! I heard the birds marking out territories and planning how to lure ladybirds into them, for reasons best left to your imaginations! I've opened the front and back doors to enjoy the sounds, feels of spring, and I feel very upbeat and well today! Hope the rest of you are, too!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A beaut of a day here in MN too! Spring has Sprung! (seeing lots of bunnies)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123