Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This site is dead to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This site is dead to me

I'm so frustrated. I have not been able to access this site and all the wonderful people here for some time now. RARELY can I get the site to load. I click on the link dozens and dozens of times and most days cannot get through. I exaggerate NOT.

The rare times it does go through is often not a convenient time for me to read or interact. I've contacted the Head Kahuna and even offered to help in any way that I can.

For now I'm cut off except for rare times like this. And I have to spend THIS time complaining . I'm good at it but I do have other things to share.
    Kirk

PS Part of my frustration is that in all my years of internet fiddling I have not encountered this. This is not some gardening site that I can just go find another one. (which I have never had to do)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It doesnt help I know but I am in the same boat!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does help to know someone is in the same boat Geoff. Thanks. Lets both keep paddling and hope that we get somewhere.
    Hey, you even have a picture of the boat. Avast ye land lubbers. (gee, I hope that's not cursing at someone)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am at times locked out for 6 hours.
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too! Just presumed that the site has WEGNERS (not G la de la PA) , is on pred and having mood swings like many of us! You'll be happy to know that I go weeks without wanting to talk to others. But it is frustrating.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was just telling my husband that this happens on our home computer more often than not. But I never have an issue with my work computer. Could it be the security settings? I'm not tech savi in that department...
    Nicole

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can check your settings, but most unlikely them if you are getting on to other sites fine. It is most likely the server used for maintaining this site...could be many things at that point. We're all having problems, they will get it eventually.

don

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have rarely had problems, except on my phone. (One way I wake up in the morning is to, before I get actually arise, scan over today's posts. Then I am ready to read the morning paper, as the mayhem of the world seems like light reading at that point!) Most work computers have tighter security settings than home computers, so I doubt that is an issue. Not sure what to think....

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

before I get actually arise
    Really?!?! Zooooooooommm, outta here! LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have seen quite a few complaints about connecting to this site but I have never had any problems. Now I have stated that I am sure not to get connected until sometime next year.
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast