Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: This site is dead to me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hopefully he will respond soon and have an idea what to do. I will try and track him down on FB.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I certainly meant no dis-respect to Andrew. If he were here I would give him a big hug for all that he has done. I realize NOW that the title of my thread could sound negative, I actually meant it to have just a tinge of humor and the rest some frustration. See, my humor and title skills are getting rusty.
    It is because I appreciate what Andrew has created here that it feels bad not to be able to connect when I want to. I'm a little spoiled by the wonderful people I've come to know here and what it has meant to me to be able to connect with you.

I'm not sure what you are talking about Vdub except the part about loosing whats here and being flooded with hundreds of new members. I would vote with not doing that even though it means I would be severely limited in my ability to hang out here.
    If we leave things the same would they stay the same? What are the odds of getting better or worse?
    I have a lot of questions about this but I don't want to use up more of your time. I trust we are in good hands.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by me2 View Post
    It is because I appreciate what Andrew has created here that it feels bad not to be able to connect when I want to. I'm a little spoiled by the wonderful people I've come to know here and what it has meant to me to be able to connect with you.
    I know what you mean about being spoiled.... I was spoiled well before I stopped lurking and started posting. This site means SO much to me. I hope the problems can get resolved without having to switch to a new site.

Good to hear from you again, Kirk. No problems for me connecting, so it isn't geographically related (ha, ha).....

Anne in Olympia
    Last edited by annekat; 12-07-2011 at 03:16 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Like many others I too have been struggling to connect. Miraculously, almost since this thread started, it seems to have improved! Do you think it can read our collective minds or will it soon revert to its old ways?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yep, it has improved, got right in this morning, don't think that has ever happened in my short existence on here!! Yea!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROTFL So are we all in agreement that the website has become self-aware?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pwc51 View Post
    Like many others I too have been struggling to connect. Miraculously, almost since this thread started, it seems to have improved! Do you think it can read our collective minds or will it soon revert to its old ways?
    So now, if only our collective minds could make Wegs go away!

Anne

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The power of positive thought ........ I wish !!!! There is no doubt that being positive helps but sadly I can always tell it is lurking ready to bite back!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still have problems getting in every day, and then the last dozen or so times I've tried to post, I hit the "Post Quick Reply" button, and my post disappears forever. It's frustrating. Frustration causes stress. Stress is the last thing any of us need.

But I don't want this site to go away - worst case scenario, if it did get totally borked (a technical term in IT ), a new site would be better than no site at all. But it sure would be nice if we could keep this one and resolve its issues.......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A self aware web site, scary! Kind of like having Al and Sangye on call 24/7! LOL...nothing but the best for us Weggies!!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast