Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: onatreetop update

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Tree, you certainly sound a bit better but goodness you have been through the wringer

I think Jana's 10 days may be some kind of record but if you went to your appointment, you should get approved there and then.

Good luck for the disability issue and take care of yourself, otherwise I will need to send some bubblewrap over to you.......for your own protection
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am also hoping the disab. happens soon. Everyone I have spoke with says they were denied first. A woman I met today while waiting in a doc office that has loupis on top of a whole bunch of other stuff wrong started her claim 3 years ago. was denied twice so far.

Went to new neorlogist today. got to love those emg's. Nothing like a good jolt now and then. I have to go back again for the upper body. insurance wont let them do upper and lower on the same day.......pisha ! I am no wimp but time is limited. found another 3 to 4 hour doctor' just my luck. He is known as one of the better in his field so I should be greatful .

Anyway things are moving along and I just try to keep up. Just keep moving or the stiffness will get me. still hanging at 100mgs of cytoxin yippy ! Handling it well. Doesnt seem to bother me much really. Will try to get back sooner next time. thank you all so much for the support. it helps so much. I try to stay possitive and laugh as much as possible. bets the heck out of crying!!!! So what if everyone thinks I am crazy. It's a fact by now!
    see from another view.......on a tree top.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow Jana, that's a huge improvement for SS Disability approval. Awesome that Wegs is on the fast-track list. It's. About. Time.

Hang in there, Tree! I'm glad you can swim.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got the first letter and was denied. appeal is next. feeling so so. taking one day at a time like everyone else. Weather is a big factor this year. feeling it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello fellow weggies!!! I had dropped of into the land of cytoxin again for about 4 monthes or more. Dont remember really sad. Anyway decided to stop it and did. Doc put me on methotrexate until rituxan infusions start again next week.

I was a bad girl but my body said stop it and I listened. He wasnt shocked or upset really. Not much panic in his voice but he clearly acted quickly. Hard to tell these days between the RA or the OA or the Wegs. Everything is screaming out at the moment.

Hip is good since last dislocation. Have been very careful. Have noticed more severe swelling everywhere. raised the lasiks and it helped. The only time it is bad now is when I am on my feet to long. Then I still swell everywhere.

So here we go again.............around and around we go! Where or when it stops nobody knows? Good luck all!!!!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415