Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: onatreetop update

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am on 1mg of prednisone, but just recently went to the eye doc and having some swelling. Next appointment is ENT, possible CT scan of sinus to see if its wegeners or bacterial infection. THen back to the Eye and communicate to the Rheumatologist. The eye doc didnt want to up my Prenisone, he wanted to get things check out. I told him I don't think Im flaring, but the CT will tell the story. How about you?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow 1 mg?that has to be tiny. And so close to the end. Great news for you.Hand is looking good . just tired of the weather. warm cold , cold warm, its painful on the joints. Anyway, have to retake some labs this week . had oral surgery this week also. teeth are braking.had to get the roots out. always fun in my world. never a dull moment.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Elephant, I am just thrilled that you're down to 1 mg. I know how hard you've worked to get there!! It seems like a long time ago that you thought you'd never even get down to 5 mg. I'm doin' a happy dance for you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, I am dancing with you on that dance!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Thanks, I am dancing with you on that dance!
    I want to join your dance even though I can't get below 5mg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It took a very long time, to get down to 1. Don't give up, it is possible that you can get below 5mg.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Feb!!! New month new start. Congrads on the lowest dose! Someday I hope for all of us we will make it there.

Jan. was a long hard month for my family and I. We just kept going with the speed bumbs and cliff's. Got a nasty virus that is still lingering in the lungs and sinus. More annoying than not.

My view on life and the world around me changed again as I was reminded that anything can happen in a blink of an eye. After totalling the car and being sick again I reliezeed it was time to live life instead of flowing with it again. An awakening of sorts. My daughter and I became much closer with her scare of the first time being late. Wasnt expecting that. But I have to say she waited longer than I did. she isnt late anymore thank you higher power. So we decided that it was time to take a look at the bucket list............We both had a few things that were the same. So......we did one. We got small matching tattoos in the same spot.. Only our intials inside a 3d heart. We went togetther and held each others hand and told each other no matter what the issue or problem we would be there for eachother. Oh and that we had eachothers back........the tattoos are on the top right hip on the back. I was so thrilled with mine that I decided and felt very strongly about my next one. Everyone close to me kept saying all month that I must have quite a few angels watching over me. ........I thought about it and said yes I do. So I went to work researching guardian angels and then images. I could pick just one so I pieced her together. Face wings etc. and most important four swords for the four strong close people I have lost over the years. The artist put her together on paper and two and a half hours later this amazing breath taking , strong determand guardian angel was permently placed on my right shoulder blade to watch over me. I dont have many friends with tattoos but the one friend I do saw her for the first time... it took her breath away and she said she had never in all of her worldly travels seen anything that amazing or alive. She and her husband have many tattoos and travel the world as enviormentalist. Sometimes they come home with souviner tattoos. They are mostly water related. They are both all about the ocean and saving it. Anyway......she said thats it .....my next is my guardian angel.
    I did ask the docs for permission. They said the normal .....you are prone to infection etc. so I just made sure 2 keep it clean and everything is good. I feel like I have been given another chance to live and reminded to do so..... watchout world here I come!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm glad to hear you sounding so happy and revitalized, Tree.

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your way of thinking onatreetop! Inspires me to be more decisive!!

KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that's amazing.
    Good on you. Look out New Jersey, here she comes
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast