Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: onatreetop update

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you also. Good to know whats going on again. Was disconnected from the outside world it seems for sometime. Just reading and hearing from you and others makes me feel like I am not alone again. many things are more possible just knowing that the wonderful and understanding people here are.

How have you been doing Elephant? Very well I hope.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have really been through the mill, Tree. I'm glad you let us know how you're doing. I miss you! I hope this round of rtx works well and helps with the pain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I missed you too and am so sorry you had to go thru so much. I hope the pain eases quickly and you can have a great Christmas with your family.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all again. I miss you as well. And hope to keepup more often. Had a busy week. Monday infusion tuesday esoph. stretched with stomach biopsy. not digesting foos well sitting in my stomach more than 16 hours afer after eating? stomach was swollen also. so that will be interesting. wednesday eye docs. He put silicone beads in my tear ducts to keep the moisture in from the dry eye. Thursday was 3rd set of lube shots fro the knees. friday just work thank god. Had the split mwith nade for left hand to wear after surgery. Back on the nubb treatments i am sick with a cold and no voice at the moment.
    The only new news is eyes. plugs and steriod drops. @ liesons and the start of cateract in left only. doc wants me to wait a few weeks of treatment then check for new lenses then. Made appt with ortho about new knee braces for the week and a dentist appt. to have 3 abs. broken teeth removed by oral doc. I am trying to get everything done this month. met the family deductable so............a very busy month for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy Holidays!!!! I am home and ok. had left hand surgery 2 remove swollen bone and white cell masses. So far so good. The dressing managed to work its way off partial the first night so had the gp redo the dressing. Resting at home. soreness is getting stronger but I am also kinda using it once in a while. it is wrapped up in a soft dressing til next week than a splint most likely after swelling goes down. Trying to keep the kidneystones at bay. They remind me that there there.
    Just happy to be home. pulse ox is a problem when coming out of anist. but we got it up by moving around and talking. So I got sprung from hospital in philly. Hope everyone is doing well and we are hospital free for the holidays.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by onatreetop View Post
    Happy Holidays!!!! I am home and ok. had left hand surgery 2 remove swollen bone and white cell masses. So far so good. The dressing managed to work its way off partial the first night so had the gp redo the dressing. Resting at home. soreness is getting stronger but I am also kinda using it once in a while. it is wrapped up in a soft dressing til next week than a splint most likely after swelling goes down. Trying to keep the kidneystones at bay. They remind me that there there.
    Just happy to be home. pulse ox is a problem when coming out of anist. but we got it up by moving around and talking. So I got sprung from hospital in philly. Hope everyone is doing well and we are hospital free for the holidays.
    Hang in there! Resting at home sure beats not resting somewhere else....

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Get better soon ONatreetop. Merry Christmas!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you're moving through it all, Tree. Take good care of yourself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy New Year!!!!! Hands doing great. My car on the otherhand I am afraid played chicken with a telephone poll and lost for the most part. I dropped a key picked it up and cut the wheel as hard to the left as I coulds with with the spilt second I had. Saved myself from a head on but still shaky. The EMTS checked me out no cuts or bad hits. Promissed to go to to the ER if the I had problems. Rested the rest of the day. Made all the calls . So from what I have heard the next day is the worst and will findout if anything is not right. Side airbags opened but not front. So I got hit to the side abit while I was wearing my new glasses which are fine. Afraid the car is totaled. Bummer nicest car I ever owed or probably will. I know a car can be replaced and am blessed to have made that left turn or my family and children would be without me. Hard to believe after so many years and witnessing accidents by the hundreds on the same road and so many polls down and replaced over the years that its happened to me. My oldest son was home and rode his bike in 30 degrees because I couldnt get my husband or find him. He eventually drove by and stopped to help empty out my car. Got me home and havent left te house yet. Missed 2 doc appts. today. oh well can start again in the am.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, Sorry to hear that ONatreetop. Glad you are ok.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast