Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jenny,

Your
    Shannon

Doug Guest

I'm sitting here is pretty good pain having forgotten my bedtime Cymbalta and Gabapentin dosage last night. While the pill boxes are a pretty good way to remember taking your pills on time, I am living testimony this morning that they don't solve the problem 100% of the time. What happened to me last night: I tried my new video camera out (nice HD picture, easy operation- I'm happy with it!) and I had a printer issue that I couldn't resolve after considerable effort (I've had this issue with HP printers before and swore, at one time, I'd never have another HP printer again...!). I just got caught up in other things. Computers and their peripherals in particular can do that, distract you from the rest of your life with their sometimes pissy, little quirks! Now, take my morning pills and hope I can manage the pain until whenever.
    Last edited by Doug; 05-30-2009 at 11:28 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I miss one dose of Cellcept, I start to get a little pain back. If I miss two doses, I'm in terrible pain and get rashes everywhere. Lets me know the Cellcept is working, and that I still do need it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do any of you take Bi-carb ??? I take every day to negate the fatigue acids

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know Doug, I am constantly amazed when I forget to take some of my pills. You'd think after so long it would just come naturally....but it seems to be so easy to forget. Maybe we are rebelling a bit and hoping our symptoms are gone??? So sorry you have the pain. Hope it goes away quickly.

PS Think about meeting up sith some friend in Colorado in July. Maybe coming through Nebraska. Maybe we can work it out to actually meet?

coffeelover

Doug Guest

Quote Originally Posted by coffeelover View Post
    You know Doug, I am constantly amazed when I forget to take some of my pills. You'd think after so long it would just come naturally....but it seems to be so easy to forget. Maybe we are rebelling a bit and hoping our symptoms are gone??? So sorry you have the pain. Hope it goes away quickly.

PS Think about meeting up sith some friend in Colorado in July. Maybe coming through Nebraska. Maybe we can work it out to actually meet?

coffeelover
    I'd be delighted! I'll send you specific information by e-mail so 487 weggies don't show up with you! Ha!

p.s. John L.- I never took bicarbonate of soda. Is that your own "prescription" or something a doctor suggested. My doctor had me on some drug (forget the name) that didn't come in a generic version and cost like heck because then I didn't have coverage for medicines through my company until a year or so latyer.

Doug Guest

Jolanta- Is that Faustus in your new avatar?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa,

Wait six years and then you wont forget the meds.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234