User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: can certain vitamins help with WG???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I take a multivitamin mix in addition to the Citracal Plus D of course that my Rheumy prescribed. Hasn't made me sick other than the vitamins smell like rotten eggs and are hell to get down. Got the recommendation from some Cancer Patients that were on the Cytoxan for of course a different reason. The vitamins are by NutraScriptives and since I was able to lower the Beta Blockers (Metoprolol) I am getting my strength back. Can't tell you if they really help or not but they haven't hurt. I am in Remission 3 1/2 Months into Treatment! with no flares so far. I might also add that I juice fruits and vegetables and eat a lot of fruits and vegetables as well in addition to the vitamins. Figured it can't hurt to eat some healthy foods while I'm dosing my body with all these poisons!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow gunnyl that is wonderful. I was stopped from taking ctx after 3 months and quickly, 2 weeks later, flared. So its good to know that you are doing so well. Veggies and fruits also have negative effect on some of the treatments we have, so take Sangye,s advise and see a holistic doc just to make sure you are not taking somethig that's counteractive.
    Jolanta

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12