Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back in hospital

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Back in hospital

Back in hospital due to chest pain. Some slight sign of inflammation but nothing to serious. My haemaglobin has crashed and my lymphocytes are now 0.3 after a trending decline. Help. Has anyone else had this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am afraid I can not aanswer your question but do wish you well and hope you have a speedy recovery.
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi gwen, I was wondering how you were doing
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ive felt poorly for a while, with chest pain and nausea. I was admitted to hospital last week, and since then my haemaglobin has dropped and my lymphocytes have crashed. I'm worried I've got leukemia or something, I've felt I'll for so long now. Sorry for being so depressing. Hope you are all ok?

Family tensions are high at home too. My husband argued with my very stressed out dad over the kids, and I feel as if I need to be home to sort things out but I just don't feel well enough.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm sorry to hear this Gwen. I hope things improve for you soon.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gwenllian111 View Post
    Ive felt poorly for a while, with chest pain and nausea. I was admitted to hospital last week, and since then my haemaglobin has dropped and my lymphocytes have crashed. I'm worried I've got leukemia or something, I've felt I'll for so long now. Sorry for being so depressing. Hope you are all ok?

Family tensions are high at home too. My husband argued with my very stressed out dad over the kids, and I feel as if I need to be home to sort things out but I just don't feel well enough.
    Look after yourself Gwen - you getting better is the first/main priority. When you have the strength, then you can knock their heads together and sort them out.

take care and believe.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gwen, you need to be stronger for you, so that you can take care of your family. I know this must be very difficult.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Back in hospital due to chest pain. Some slight sign of inflammation but nothing to serious. My haemaglobin has crashed and my lymphocytes are now 0.3 after a trending decline. Help. Has anyone else had this?
    Sorry to hear about your recent difficulty. I had both very low HGB from Wegener's and low WBC from the CTX meds. Most of our meds can cause these side effects which is why we have close monitoring. Hope they find a cause and treatment quickly for you. Epogen shts, med changes, etc????

You deserve a more relaxed Holidays and less pain and stress. Best wishes for better health.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aww Gwen, I'm so sorry. I'm sure the docs will figure out what's going on. Meanwhile, stay hopeful. I know hospital stays are very hard on you.

I like Hammy's idea about knocking the two guys' heads together when you get out. Like coconuts. Heh.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...Family tensions are high at home too. My husband argued with my very stressed out dad over the kids, and I feel as if I need to be home to sort things out but I just don't feel well enough.
    You know what they say, Gwen: put your own oxygen mask on first, then deal with the others who need help. Get yourself stronger first, then crack heads. or coconuts. Or something.

Al

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast