Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Book About WG

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Book About WG

I bought and am reading a booked titled There Must Be A Reason: My Daughter’s Battle With Wegener’s Granulomatosis. I read pretty slow, but if anyone is interested in reading it I would be happy to send it to you when I finish reading it.
    I my have Wegener's Granulomatosis and that I can't change. What I can change is how I choose to deal with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoticEyez View Post
    I bought and am reading a booked titled There Must Be A Reason: My Daughter’s Battle With Wegener’s Granulomatosis. I read pretty slow, but if anyone is interested in reading it I would be happy to send it to you when I finish reading it.
    Maybe you can give us a book report...?

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

HypnoticEyez, Al has a great idea would you be willing to do a book report for us? Also would you please supply us with the authors name and the ISDN number?
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I haven't written a book report in 40 years The author's name is Myrna Swart. The ISDN number is 978-0-595-4700-3. It is a bit pricey at $26.95. You can read a short excerpt from the book on the Vasculitis Foundation website There Must be a Reason | Vasculitis Foundation Sales of this book will benefit the Vasculitis Foundation.
    I my have Wegener's Granulomatosis and that I can't change. What I can change is how I choose to deal with it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read it at the begginging of last year. It was pretty good.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoticEyez View Post
    I haven't written a book report in 40 years The author's name is Myrna Swart. The ISDN number is 978-0-595-4700-3. It is a bit pricey at $26.95. You can read a short excerpt from the book on the Vasculitis Foundation website There Must be a Reason | Vasculitis Foundation Sales of this book will benefit the Vasculitis Foundation.
    Thank you for the info. Something to ad to my birthday/Christmas wish list.
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dryhill View Post
    Thank you for the info. Something to ad to my birthday/Christmas wish list.
    Dryhill, I am almost through reading the book. I would more than happy to pass it on to you. It would be nice to have it passed it on to someone else. We can keep it going until everyone that wants to read it has done so or it falls apart. Let me know and I can send it off on Monday. I know you are in the UK, I still don't mind sending to you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would be interested to read th e book and wait in the queue x