Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new to this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    Hi Nessa, I just wanted to check back in and see how you're doing?? I sure wish I was in Florida today, it was 16 degrees below zero at my house when I woke up this morning and it's suppose to be colder tonight. Bbbrrrrrrrrrr! I hope you're doing ok! Best wishes, Kami
    It was minus 35 C here yesterday morning. And with the wind chill it was minus 49 C.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Natural Bridge Station, VA; Grandy, NC (OBX); formerly Fredericksburg, VA
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nessa, I'm also pretty new to WG (diagnosed at beginning of September) and have only been on this site for a couple of months. BTW, one of the best decisions I've made! This group is amazing -- from the level of information and expertise to the compassion and true empathy displayed. The first thing I learned is that we all have very different WG involvement (organs, joints, body parts!) yet the information shared is valuable to us all because this disease can be crazy and unpredictable. The more we learn and share, the better patients and advocates for ourselves we become. This is critical to managing the disease and our lives! I hope you are doing well in all areas of your health. Sorry it took me so long to chime in! Welcome!

KB

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nessa, I just wanted to check back in and see how you're doing?? I sure wish I was in Florida today, it was 16 degrees below zero at my house when I woke up this morning and it's suppose to be colder tonight. Bbbrrrrrrrrrr! I hope you're doing ok! Best wishes, Kami

hi kami thanx for writing me.. wow the weather there sounds crazy how do you deal with living in such a cold place lol, i get sick off the wind it seems like i could imagine if i was there.. well hope all is well thanx again for writing...
    WG since 2006

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good news though, the mosquitoes are gone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nessa! Nice to hear from you. I, too, was wondering how you are doing and so on. One thing: I think I'd rather be in Florida than where Phil lives....

Al

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123