Likes Likes:  0

Thread: new to this

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default new to this

hi i just joined just looking for people with wg to chat with. i have had wg for the last six years life just hasnt been the same since.. anywayz write back if u would like to chat. p.s: i have never spoken to anyone dats has wg before other then myself lol... god bless

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am the same way...I never talk to outsiders about it either including my family. I have a friend at work and I handed her a book by wendy shanker-who also has wegeners and I told her "read this, she has what i have.".
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nessa View Post
    hi i just joined just looking for people with wg to chat with. i have had wg for the last six years life just hasnt been the same since.. anywayz write back if u would like to chat. p.s: i have never spoken to anyone dats has wg before other then myself lol... god bless
    Nessa, welcome. Too bad you are one of us. Too bad we are who we are, too! This disease is, indeed, a game changer, and a life changer. But you will find plenty of chatters here, and plenty of material for your diary.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx for replying back... im trying to deal wit wg da best way i can i decided to join this site so i can have someone to chat with that understands and kno how it feels to have wg.. glad to know that im not alone.. thanx again and god bless...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanx for replying back.. i didnt even kno there was a book about there about i gotta check it out... thanx again and god bless

and i truely kno that it does hurt

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Nessa, welcome to the group! I hope you'll feel comfortable to ask questions, share your story and experiences, offer advice, or anything else that supports you.