Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Bucket List.....hmmmm

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Bucket List.....hmmmm

Ok guys I have decided to start my own bucket list and add to it each year i am still here.....I think it would be fun to see what we can accomplish....and maybe get to know each other a little better. Here it goes:

1.Be with one of my son's when the harvest a deer on the family farm...check done 11/5/11 at 8:08 am
    2.Harvest a deer of my own on the family farm with my dad and my sons one if not both.....
    3.Hike 2 miles on a natural trail with my sons and enjoy nature...done 10/29/11 took forever but we did it
    4.Bake cookies for family and friends and a needy family for the holidays......
    5.Take a culinary walking tour in Sicily in the Spring...........
    6.Take a medical missionary trip to help children in 3rd world countries........
    7. Go white water rafting in Tennesse with my boys........
    8. Visit Colorado...........
    9. Go hunting with my Dad in Wyomying for elk or antelope.......
    10.Spend a day with my mom that we discuss nothing and just enjoy each other.....
    11. Spend a day with my oldest son before he goes off to college where he tells me his hopes , dreams and desires......................................
    12. Go Ice fishing with the boys and my sister in law.......................
    13.Have a girls night out with all my friends and sister in laws to just relax, play games and of course eat .......
    14.Go to the beach one more time and put my toes in the sand.....

Anyone else wanna start one?......They say the earlier we start the most likely we are to complete them
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa Marie, that is a wonderful bucket list and one not full of unrealistic hopes and dreams......you can accomplish all of these.

I was speaking to a friend the other day and he told me his bucket list, it had.......attending his daughters wedding, going to a football grand final, a big horse race etc.
    He said he didn't like the ones where people said they wanted to jump out of a plane or bungee jump in New Zealand or walk on fire etc. He said that those lists are so unrealistic unless you really had the money and the fearlessness to do them.
    I agree.

I must think of a list for myself.
    Good luck and I look forward to your updates.
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks, Michelle
    I have a new one
    15. Go to state bowl and watch my oldest son play....we are one game away..won today 51-7 and I was able to see the whole game.......so if we win next week...off to state we go for the 2nd year in a row...I was too sick to go last year and we won...got to watch it on TV though....
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dunno from a bucket list. I always think about the things I want to do while I still have life and breath, and the fact is, I want to do some of everything. Well, I'm guessing that "everything" is not going to happen, but I have found that what does happen seems to be more intense these days. Not that I am willing to just let history wash over me. I wish to participate in, and even make history to whatever extent I can. It's just that it is hard to predict all the roads that need to traveled to get to wherever I will get. But there will be roads. What a journey!

Al