Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Our Leader

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Our Leader

I've been out of internet service a couple days, so had a few PM's in the queue. But I got those taken care of.

Has anyone heard from Andrew? The last I heard from him was several weeks ago. He changed my status to admin and we tested that I could log on, but that was about it. I believe he also added two others as admins, but not sure.

He was going to give us some direction on what he wanted us to do, but I think he must be very, very busy, as he hasn't gotten back to me (us).

Like most of you, I am also having trouble connecting to the forum. Sometimes it takes a half-dozen tries. I have had others tell me that it takes many, many attempts. I think that is probably an ISP issue and not something that is wrong with the forum itself. Andrew did switch ISP's so there might be some additional bugs to work out.

I will be more than happy to help anyone with anything I can as long as it is within the confnes that Andrew has established.

A few weeks ago, I passed out an e-mail address where I can be reached if you are totally unable to get to the forum. You might want to jot down the address or put it in your contact list since if you can't get on the forum, you couldn't contact me.

The address is "vdub at granulomatosis-polyangiitis.com" I don't use the @ sign so that search engines can't pick up the address, so replace "at" with @.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought it was just me having trouble getting access. I feel better now knowing I'm in good company. Thanks for the email address. I'll just keep pounding on the door as that seems to usually work.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

coat hanger in left hand seems to help, toooooool :-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi vdub, I had the problem of loging in a while back. I talked to Andrew and he straightened the site up. I have not had a problem since. Andrew is very busy and his priorities should be where needed most. So we must muddle thru and alert him via email or Facebook if we have problems. I'm sure he will be back when necessary and will contact you, the second banana (he he) soon.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see Andrews posts on FB everyday and chat with him at least once a week.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have trouble connecting every morning, but I believe that it is related to the ISPs on the way to the server. I usually try to get in at about 5:30 AM US Mountain Time and will have to try it about half a dozen times before I get in. No complains, it is just one of "those" things. I have worked in the IT world for 40 years before retiring in January, so these minor issues are nothing, at least not to me. I still thing Andrew and Vdub do a fantastic job keeping the site running. Thank you!
    Rudi K.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got right in this morning, something new, something changed? Nice!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh. I haven't had any trouble at all getting on the forum. Now I kinda feel left out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am unable to log in sometimes for 6-10 hours at a time. this is the first time today I connected since 6am int is now2pm
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ya, sometimes I can't log in either.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast