I have been having the biggest battle with my husband I was really sick last year so I did not attend thanksgivng or Chirstmas. Which means more than half of my family has not seen me for about two years because they all drive in or fly home for chirstmas. I do not want to attend the family gatherings this year not because I am sick but because no body has really seen me. I have a sever saddle nose (no bridge at all and tip of the nose turned up kinda looks like a pigs nose) and constant eye watering so I fear the questions and I just don't want to have people looking at me and my husband can not graps that I don't want my family to see me like this. We have keep my family updated on the disease by emails and I have not had a piicture taken in over a year. He keeps telling me I have to go and just put my feelings aside. I know he loves me and that he has had to deal with alot of changes in our lives with this disease but I just wish I could explian how much it hurts me to see others look at me and see the expressions on their face when they see me.