Quote Originally Posted by Al View Post
Nicole--There is no such thing (regardless of what the doctors tell you!) as over reacting--or "overly wary"--when you have a complicated and nasty disease. Besides, as it happens, an inordinate proportion of relapses happen in the winter months. I suspect that this has to do with the fact that winter is also over-represented in the infections department. Are your blood tests current? How often do you see your doctor?

Al
Yes, I just had blood work done last week, everything appears normal. I see my doctor every 3 months now, I will see him the first week in December...coincidentally a year to the day I was hospitalized last year.
I had had blood come and go all year, but I still feel good overall. I went to the mountains over the summer, where the air is dry and thin, and had blood in my nose the whole time I was there. It took at least another week after I home before it fully returned to normal.
I'm going to be vigilant about my neti pot for the next week and see if that helps. It seems to mostly bleed after I've cleared some crusting out of it.