Hello All!!

I am wondering what dose of Methotrexate you are on if you are in remission and using it for maintenance to prevent relaspes. How long have you been on it, or do you have to be on it if you know. How long have you been in remission? Do you take other drugs like prednisone or something else with it? Any other information regarding METHOTREXATE would be greatly appreciated. Maybe you tried Methotrexate and switched to something else?

I am trying to figure out what is best for trying to keep this puppy asleep for awhile. I see my Rhuemy on November 1st so I would appreciate your help so I ask the right questions about METHOTREXATE when I go in. I had been in remission and was on 15mg of Methotrexate but relasped within a year and I am wondering if I was on the correct dose. Also wondering if it is maybe common to relaps within the first year and then easier to keep in remission after that??

I appreciate any advice, information, any sharing!! Thank you so much!!!!

I am happy to report that I just got my ANCA test back and it is 1:20! Yay!!!!!! That is normal according th the information I have. The rest of my tests look pretty good as well. I am so excited! SShhh! Don't wake anyone up!! It's been a big struggle since March!!!!

I hope everyone is happy and doing good!!! Thoughts and Prayers!! Kami