Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Vertigo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do well, Rose, and prosper! Let us know how it goes....

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just re-reading this thread. That was almost 3 years ago and I have had no further episodes of vertigo. So for me that was certainly a flare. The MRI showed inflammation which could have been caused by infection but taking in all the other symptoms going on at the time, definitely a flare. ( I was treated for both at the time) Obvious in the retrospect.

Rose

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rose View Post
    Just re-reading this thread. That was almost 3 years ago and I have had no further episodes of vertigo. So for me that was certainly a flare. The MRI showed inflammation which could have been caused by infection but taking in all the other symptoms going on at the time, definitely a flare. ( I was treated for both at the time) Obvious in the retrospect.

Rose
    That's interesting, Rose. I recently got over a tendency to have dizziness and vertigo. I was having a bit of a flare, which is subsiding and I'm almost back to normal. I had an MRI about a month ago which showed no visible inflammation but showed that my middle ears and mastoids are opaque, full of something. I have no pain but still need to sort out with my ENT what is going on here. I attributed the vertigo partly to seasonal allergies and their affect on my ears. The reason for the MRI was double vision, and things appear to be OK in my brain. But I have extensive bone erosion in the sinuses which could be affecting the orbits and causing it. So a lot of stuff going on and left to sort out. Vertigo is very unpleasant and I'm glad you got over it and the flare and are currently experiencing neither. My docs so far seem reluctant to attribute my vertigo to any one thing, and since I no longer have it, they don't seem too concerned about it.
    Anne, dx'ed April 2011

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234