User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: marley and me( the movie)

Doug Guest

Life is Beautiful: Yes! Thanks! I knew the title sounded off! And it is the best ever in my mind, too. Il Postino, still a favorite, held the "title" for a while, but it the little boy's response to the American tank - even when you know it's coming because you've seen the film before!- makes this film as brilliant a piece of story telling as I've seen. I hate to think what it would be like on Prednisone, Sangye!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know the Frasier dog died. How sad! I guess he's still the same age in my mind, but of course that show was on some years ago. I loved that show so much. I haven't had tv in two years but still have all the episodes memorized--they can make me laugh just thinking of them.

Doug Guest

Default "Eddie", AKA "Moose"

Sad to say, Eddie (Moose the dog in real life) died in late June 2006, according to the Internet. Amazingly enough, he was 16-1/2 years old! I think Jack Russell terriers just have a way of making you smile to think of them! According to the little article, he sired a litter of pups, and one was a close enough look-alike that he would have replaced Moose had he died before Frasier finished it's run. I can't believe the things you can find on tthe Internet! That was one of the better shows of all time!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

got to agree with you there doug.frasier was one of the funniest shows,and consistently funny thru each series,ever made.frasier had this habit of even when things were going good for him,to expect disaster which eventually happened.that could be classed as weggiesm syndrome.for instance i woke up the other day feeling really good.there were a few jobs in the garden needing doing so i did them.big mistake,for the next three days i ached like never before and fell asleep every time i sat down.lesson learned,when things are going good,just accept it and enjoy it.

Doug Guest

Default Food and flowers are good!

Hope you get huge tomatoes and the best roses in the neighborhood, or whatever you go for! I had to cut back on gardening, but I have a Spathiphylium inches to my left, a croton behind my monitor, and some strange mutated maise plant-like plant with interesting longitudinal variegations on tightly-twisted (to the right) leaves to my right: once a gardener, always a gardener! Hooray for us! I couldn't use this computer without my plant buddies!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My all time favs are Raiders of the lost ark and Star wars (and all in the series), I just love adventures. Frasier always made me laugh and still does.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I admire you gardeners. I grow tomatoes, but haven't had the courage to try anything else. I would think gardening to be somewhat therapeutic? A feeling of accomplishment, something we do not always get to experience as weggies.
    Plants------well if I remember to water them,it is a good day! OF course MN would have to get above freeezing in order for me to even try to consider planting a garden!
    Lisa

Doug Guest

Yeah, the special effects were tremendous! And the storytelling first rate in both series!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having a crush on Han Solo and Indie helped
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jola57 View Post
    Having a crush on Han Solo and Indie helped
    You and my wife should get together and go bowling. She's partial to Han/Indie as well
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast