Likes Likes:  0

Thread: A little update.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default A little update.

Hi Everyone, hope you are all well. Just to let you know, I have gone back to work to a new job, and have met lots of lovely people, which has been the best thing for me. I think you can indulge your illness if you have too much time on your hands. I don't think about my disease at all anymore only until i have to go and have a check up with the doc. I am coming off the cyclo on to cellcept and it has all been very good. There was a concern about my liver but that is all good, just fatty with help from the steriods. I have also lost 8 kilos in weight and feel so much better. My hair seems to be growing back as well. So at the moment, i work part time, eat well, exercise gently, have lost weight and seem to be seeing my old self again. I am aware of of my limitations and try to get lots of rest as well. From this little aussie from down under, life is good. Best wishes to all of you xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

PS and to top it all off, I am going to be a grandmother next april so I am so thrilled and excited

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What great news Deanne. A spring baby and back to work. Take is easy and good luck with the cellcept.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good for you Deanne. Cellcept has worked well for me. I have been on it for over 12 months now
    Brendan

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Deanne
    Great to hear encouraging news! And a grandbaby too, have fun!
    Trudy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From one little Aussie to another ...that's fantastic news Deanne, I hope I can get there one day.
    Not the being a grandmother, that can wait...but the new found energy and even the weight loss.

Keep up the great work
    Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Live your life in a way that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip - WILL ROGERS