User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Anyone have intersitial cystitis of the bladder?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Anyone have intersitial cystitis of the bladder?

Great news no ovarian cancer ...removed right ovary and tube ...drained left ovary but now they feel i have interstial cysytits of the bladder ...another Autoimmune thing...explains the pain i have down there and why I can not pee right...unable to get tissue sample during proceedure so may have to d=run up to Mayo for a day or too...just wonder WHY or HOW and if anyone else has it
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lisa Marie, I used to have this type of problem frequently. They did a Cystoscopy (little camera on a tube) and found nothing wrong. I noticed that while I am on prednisone it never happens. So the next time it happened (I was off pred) I took 5 mg. and it "miraculously" disappeared. My conclusion is that it is just another inflammation attack. Are you on any medications right now? Of course I am not recommending popping a prednisone without asking your doctor.
    Trudy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am already on 10 mg of pred...Dr specks wont let me lower it...He realy wanted a sample of the bladder tissue but you can not always get another hospital to do your wishes.....I thought it was my ovary hurting and back pain...some days are worse then other and I try not to use pain meds so i can work....and it seems like i have to void more during the day than at night...I have a cool pic for the doc though...shows all the broken blood vessels...they put me on a med to help repair the bladder lining but it takes 2-4 months to start seeing results and 6 months for pain relief...i was just wondering if ant other WG have it???? or am I the only weird one
    Want to see a miracle? Plant a word of love heartdeep in a person's life. Nuture it with a smile and a prayer and watch what happens...Never underestimate the power of the seed!

My mojo for today.....gonna be johnny apple seed and just keep planting
    Lisa Marie
    The happiness of people is not necessarily to have the best of everything...but make the most of what you have!!