Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Getting plenty of vitamin D

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WOw...that looks like an awesome trip. And don't worry about making hay...hopefully the sun will stay out good and long for you
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by marta View Post
    Thanks y'all. I'm feeling quite lucky. I'm also scared that I might jinx it in some way withouth intending... I feel like this is such a lucky streak and as we all know those end abruptly, but I"m trying to make hay while the sun shines. Big hugs to you all.
    I understand completly where you are coming from! You have to pinch yourself to believe you can feel THAT GOOD. Hope the RTX continues doing its stuff and you continue on the road to sustainable good health!

Be careful tho making all that Hay... you will have to pay excess baggage on the airplane home!

Oh and great pics by the way. You guys take such brilliant family pictures, you just 'click'.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

FB name is just my full name Gurinder Basra

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wow, that is great to see, Marta. What beautiful pictures! I'm so glad you were able to have fun like that and create wonderful memories for everyone. Life always changes--Wegs or not-- so it's good to enjoy things when you can and not force yourself to think about what might happen down the road. Right now you are fine.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks again my wonderful extended family. I'm totally trying to get it all in. It's not the same as before Wegs, but much better than anytime since diagnosis. I've gone to the gym a few times while here and am enjoying some sore muscles as I type this.... it's such an awesome, forgotten feeling from my pre wegs days, I love it.

The weather, the smells, the sounds of the tropics and the ocean, the family and the love.... I'm appreciating each magical moment much more (including all those little things that you don't notice before getting sick) than ever before in my life. Like the smart people (Sangye) say - the only constant in life is change - so I'm grabbing it by the horns and going with it. Right now it's change for the better - that too will change, but now is now....Hugs - biiiiig hugs - to you all.

Oh and Geoff, it's easy to take good shots when the subject matter rocks. Bob, from your mouth to god's (or whoever's in charge's) ears.

Love,
    marta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Marta great to see you are lapping up the rays with your beautiful family . A really happy up beat thread. I enjoyed reading this post can take away a smile from it xx oo
    Diagnosed March 2001 ... WG Involvement - Ears . Sinus ( saddle nose) , eye ( blind Left )
    currently on 5 mg Pred , Myfortex 6x360mg/d , Fosamax 70mg .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wonderfull Hawaiian pictures Marta!
    Reminds me of two years ago, when my hubby and I were on those wonderfull beaches along the Pacific, because our daughter was studying in h
    Honolulu for a while.
    Your pictures just show that feeling to me again.
    Lovely to read that you and your family had such a great time there!

I stumbled upon this thread because I was actually looking for vDub. I read on Jack's thread, that vDub hasn't been here for a while either.

Just want to say that i hope that every regular visitor of this 'Weggie'-site shows up to tell how he or she is doing!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

vdub posted on Sept 8-- not that long ago. He doesn't usually post every day. I think he was doing okay so I imagine he's just off enjoying himself.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh. I guess it was a false alarm then.
    Thanks Sangye.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Marta - sitting here in an autumnal UK jealousy rules! Keep posting the pics!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12