User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cytoxan - So tired after one month on 125-150, when will this get better???

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

drz - Ugh, I know you are right, but so miserable right now...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

gotta love the feeling of not being able to stand up long enough to take a shower. It is all part of the cure though. The remedy is the experience and it is a strange play on words...
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did start to feel a little better after about 3 months or so...I think I just started to adjust my lifestyle to my new energy levels, and now I'm not super tired all the time. I'm not like I was before Wegs, but it is better now than when I first started Cytoxan.

Hope you start feeling better soon.
    Nicole

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Leigh, I couldn't stand long enough to brush my teeth! I couldn't stand at all in a shower for a long time. I had to keep my oxygen on, too. Sure glad those days are over.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anna,
    Sorry you're feeling so bad. Is your CTX an infusion or pills? I was on CTX for 5 months but it was a monthly infusion (100mg), which made me sick for 3 or 4 days.
    Are you taking it daily or weekly?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Leigh, I couldn't stand long enough to brush my teeth! I couldn't stand at all in a shower for a long time. I had to keep my oxygen on, too. Sure glad those days are over.
    I dont remember brushing my teeth, maybe I didn't. I think I remember the showers so vividly because seeing as it was the only thing I do alone with any regularity, it became the only place in those 2+ years on cytoxan that I allowed myself to acknowledge that I was beat. All other areas of my life I felt like I had to act as unsick as I looked. The shower was my only true friend .
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nicole, Thanks I am one month down, just have to figure out how to make it to the three months... Seems this is just a phase, everyone is saying the same thing, just got to make it through.

Michael, Thanks as well I am taking the pills daily... Just need to suck it up I guess, but am really surprised how hard this is hitting me, just was not prepared for it... Am used to powering through stuff, and there is no powering through this right now. So frustrating...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12