Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wedding Bells!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Oh ***!!! just seen the forcast for the weekend, thunder storms coming our way from Northern France!!??**

Thanks for all the well wishes guys, now one big collective thought of positive rays and send those storms packing!!!
    How typical of the French - they dump everyone / thing over here . Think of it as not so much as losing a daughter but rather as gaining a 'spare room '. You will have to pass me your speech as it will save me work next year.

Have a great day Geoff and fingers crossed that the weather behaves itself.
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wishing you and your family a wonderful day tomorrow ,DEE x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Geoff - best wishes from me, Marta and Hana on the BIG day!! May all go smoothly and the weather cooperate.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so excited for you! No matter what the weather does it will be a wonderful day full of memories!! It is my goal/dream to stay alive and healthy enough to be there for my daughter when she is ready to get married so I can feel your happieness and excitement at having reached that goal!! I am praying like crazy for good weather and good memories for you!! Make sure you relax and enjoy the day too! Best, Kami

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Geoff ,How did it all go hope the weather was in your favour DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DSCF1627a.JPGIMG_0941a.jpgIMG_1304a.jpgDSCF1616a.JPGEmily and Mark's Wedding 020a.JPGIMG_1262a.jpg

Hi Dee, well as you can see the weather held out for us and I would like to say a HUGE thank you to all of you who sent out those 'positive rays' to keep the rain away. Amazing as the preceeding days were just awful!! As you can see, I am the happiest man on the planet and so proud to walk my girl down the aisle!
    My speech seemed to be well accepted as I reminisced about my daughters early days and her ability to get into all kind of scrapes!!
    I managed to go the course and keep high energy levels until we said goodbye to friends and family who had travelled from as far away as Perth in Oz, then I hit the wall and 'crashed and burned'!! Caught someones 'Plane Cold' but delighted to report that I have bounced back and am now feeling great!
    Oh and Phil, we didnt need the brollies after all... now where's the nearest car boot sale?? 2 brollies for a tenner??!!

IMG_1222a.jpgIMG_0974a.jpgIMG_1087a.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's awesome, Geoff. You look great in the pics. Were you ever on pred? It doesn't look like it. I'm so glad you were able to enjoy the day and create a lovely memory for yourself and your daughter.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fantastic photo's Geoff . Glad the weather held out . Could do with your brollies here has not stop raing on and off for the last four days !!!!.
    Told you your speech would be just fine I am so pleased for you all.NOW REST ALITTLE ,DEEx

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Happy memories of a wonderful day. Thank you for sharing with us. You look super, not a trace of pred or illness, and the happines shines in you and your daughter, the gorgeous Bride.
    Jolanta

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome pics Geoff. But you lost me with the brollies?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast