Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Random Thoughts / Random Status Updates

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Post Your Random Thoughts / Random Status Updates

Once in a while I sign-on to the forum and have nothing WG related to say.

Sometimes I just need conversation to raise my spirits, small talk if you will.

With that in mind, this thread is for random thoughts and random updates that may or may not spark conversation.

I hope to post every few days if I can get on-line. Feel free to post your own randomness.

Gary
    Last edited by GARYfromBOSTON; 08-23-2011 at 10:18 AM.
    Vasculitis Foundation medical consultants provide advice by telephone or e-mail to physicians who treat patients with Vasculitis.
    If you don’t have a Wegener’s doctor, please click the link and contact one or Sangye will be very upset! http://www.vasculitisfoundation.org/node/44

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Today’s random post:

Market down 5% today! Market down more than 10% from April!

Ouch L

Cover eyes. Peeks between cracks in fingers at future retirement balance. Turns head quickly. Where did it go??

Hope we don’t go back into recession. Hope my neighbors on all sides don’t get laid off again. For that matter, hope I don’t get canned!

(Sorry for the downbeat post, promise to be happier next one )
    Vasculitis Foundation medical consultants provide advice by telephone or e-mail to physicians who treat patients with Vasculitis.
    If you don’t have a Wegener’s doctor, please click the link and contact one or Sangye will be very upset! http://www.vasculitisfoundation.org/node/44

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is reality though Gary. I honestly think that things are going to get much worse. All the data points towards a great depression again.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You may be right Phil. It's very frustrating. I've invested money for my kids education and it has negative return over seven years. And even in these dark times, education costs keep rising. So much for my happy post this time

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Learn the art of patience. Apply discipline to your thoughts when they become anxious over the outcome of a goal. Impatience breeds anxiety, fear, discouragement and failure. Patience creates confidence, decisiveness, and a rational outlook, which eventually leads to success."
    -Brian Adams

Also from Brian Adams...Dont pick at your zits.
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do the same thing, sign on with nothing to say, like now.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by renidrag View Post
    I do the same thing, sign on with nothing to say, like now.

are you suggesting that what I said was of no significance???
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absolutey not, I was responding to Gary's first post. I love your posts. Sorry if it came off that way, I was trying to be funny.
    Dale

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know and you were funny. Seriously though...Brian Adams is of no significance although he is canadian so I should support him. Actually I dont think he is Canadian anymore. Him and celine Dion. I am not complaing...please...keep Celine...seriously we dont want her back. Please
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One more and then I am done. I have been trying to reattach the top part of the sole of my work shoes for weeks. I have tried gorrilla glue, staples and double sided tape and NOTHING lasts longer than 10-15 seconds. I just found a tube of krazy glue and it worked-its been 7 minutes now and my sole is still attached to my shoe, new record. Also, my right pant leg is now attached to my right thigh. I am not sure if this is good or bad. At least my pants will go no further than my knees if someone tries to pull them off. whew. I may also be stuck to my chair.
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast