Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Post Your Random Thoughts / Random Status Updates

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"When the skies are grey and the good times are over and fortune has torn us apart. When I'm only a memory on a long summers evening, keep me a place in your heart."
    A verse from one of my dad's favourite songs by Dolores Keane called "Place in your heart".
    I miss him so much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As Mr. Adams once said, “Ain't no use in complainin', when you got a job to do”. I’m done griping about the market

Leigh, I got a good laugh from your glue post! Don’t worry; you can’t over-post in this thread. Keep the updates coming!

Renidrag, you need to let us know if you own any Bryan Adams CDs. Leigh and I might want to borrow them
    Vasculitis Foundation medical consultants provide advice by telephone or e-mail to physicians who treat patients with Vasculitis.
    If you don’t have a Wegener’s doctor, please click the link and contact one or Sangye will be very upset! http://www.vasculitisfoundation.org/node/44

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yesterday my boss-princess katie-giggled at something I said and then said "I missed you when you were on vacation". I thought wow that is nice she verbalized her recognintion of all of the hard work I do and finally admitted she would not want to do this job without me-I know I took some liberties from that but hey. "ya, I totally missed your lack of filter". Oh. she missed my sarcasm.
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

74º and sunny! Just had a relaxing lunch hour stroll. Looking forward to the weekend. For now, back to the grind.
    Vasculitis Foundation medical consultants provide advice by telephone or e-mail to physicians who treat patients with Vasculitis.
    If you don’t have a Wegener’s doctor, please click the link and contact one or Sangye will be very upset! http://www.vasculitisfoundation.org/node/44

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm going on a hen night tomorrow night wearing a neon white and blue tutu!! Photos will most likely follow!!
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this a uk thing??? what is a hen night. do you get to pick out what colour of tutu you get to wear. do tell freaky
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GARYfromBOSTON View Post
    As Mr. Adams once said, “Ain't no use in complainin', when you got a job to do”. I’m done griping about the market

Leigh, I got a good laugh from your glue post! Don’t worry; you can’t over-post in this thread. Keep the updates coming!

Renidrag, you need to let us know if you own any Bryan Adams CDs. Leigh and I might want to borrow them
    Boy, am I glad you are done griping about the market Gary. That means I can pick up where you left off. OK here goes...STUPID MARKET! STUPID ME! STUPID MARKET, STUPID ME...(repeat ad nauseum).

As for Bryan Adams - my collection of his "works" are filed with my collection of Captain & Tenille albums.

Leigh - I am with you. Celine is "theirs" to keep (or ship her to the UK - those people seem to have learned to put up with just about anything; they're a tough lot).
    Last edited by BrianR; 08-06-2011 at 04:08 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ha ha ha. I actually like most of Brian Adams. His love songs written for movies anoyed me but his rock songs are great. Do you really think once the us grows tired of celine we can ship over there? Maybe after that asia-they love David Hasselhof?
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BrianR View Post
    Boy, am I glad you are done griping about the market Gary. That means I can pick up where you left off. OK here goes...STUPID MARKET! STUPID ME! STUPID MARKET, STUPID ME...(repeat ad nauseum).
    OK, I lied. More griping.

On three Brian,
    1... 2... 3....

Sell it all!! Sell it all!! I may be panicking, but can't watch it fall!
    Sell it all!! Sell it all!! I'll regret it in the morning, but it's my call!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

BTW, I'm going into town with the wife and kids to watch Tangled in the park. Can't wait! Have a nice weekend all!!

Page 2 of 29 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast