User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaky's back from Addenbrooke's and...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Debra C

I am looking forward to talking with the ENT surgeon but also pretty scared about it too.

Was talking to my Fiance Stu today about it and said as much as i want it done i dont want the pain and bruising that goes with it, or the anaesthectic which i had a bad reaction too last time - felt sick and dizzy for a week. Plus i'm very cautious that i am messing with my face and i dont want anything to go wrong with that. I'm sure i'll feel better after talking with the surgeon but til then i will worry - such is my nature!

Stu was amazing, as ever, and said that i could talk to him all i wanted to about it. And that i'll always be beautiful to him. I think i'm kinda content that Stu doesnt see me as a monster but in ever photo and ever mirror that shadowy bump always waves back at me and i hate it passionately.
    Last edited by freakyschizogirl; 07-02-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    Stu was amazing, as ever, and said that i could talk to him all i wanted to about it. And that i'll always be beautiful to him. I think i'm kinda content that Stu doesnt see me as a monster but in ever photo and ever mirror that shadowy bump always waves back at me and i hate it passionately.
    Aaaah, Sam, you have forgotten that beauty truly is in the eyes of the beholders, not mere pictures and mirrors which are only reflections of YOUR mind...displace that passion you have for your mirrored profile, YOUR monster...put it into Stu, your family, your life...by taking passionate care of those parts of your life, you take care of YOU...bodies come and go, souls are forever though...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sam, Love your new pic !!

Fran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Fran View Post
    Sam, Love your new pic !!

Fran
    I think the new pix reflects your inner beauty well and that is how Stu sees you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Debra C
    When I see your picture I don't see a monster either, your posts most assuredly are note those of a monster. Stu strikes me as intelligent enough to see you with his heart. The more I hear of this Stu the more impressed I am and the happier I am for your future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys, you know how to make a girl smile and blush!

Stu is awesome and i will always sing his praises - even tho he thinks a lot of what he says or does is nothing. I wish sometimes he could read my posts on here so he knew how amazing he really is. He sat with me through my first infusion 2 months into our relationship and we're still together and have been for 10 months now.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys, you know how to make a girl smile and blush!

Stu is awesome and i will always sing his praises - even tho he thinks a lot of what he says or does is nothing. I wish sometimes he could read my posts on here so he knew how amazing he really is. He sat with me through my first infusion 2 months into our relationship and we're still together and have been for 10 months now.
    Sam, not all guys are worth much. You found one who is.

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I couldnt agree more Al. I am one lucky lady!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi All

Wanting some advice.

I usually get dizziness when i start my period but today it is more extremem than usual.

I am very dizy when moving my eyes and or head and feeling sick. It started at about 1pm and its now 5pm and i dont feel much better. I drove to work but am starting to freak out. I'm feverish going between hot and cold too.

I'm talking iron tablets so i dont think its that and it could be dehydration but i've been drinking steadily since 2.30pm and as i say dont feel any better. Should i be worried?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Been told by a Doc that its fluid inbalance in my ears... Not convinced.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast