User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaky's back from Addenbrooke's and...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on my profile page....have a lookie
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that's way cool. We just need to find the time now. We've always wanted to go see the place. My father-in-law made it back there several times for reunions.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That sounds soo cool. As we were driving back the had a plane out, which i presume they were about to fly but didnt see. Did see several jumbo's landing at Stansted tho!
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glad you got the advice you did about the fillers. And it would be a shame to have the surgery only to have it collapse again because of active disease, you know?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah JanW, i was very reassure by Dr Jayne's "NO" simple and to the point. And he said when the time comes he would tell to the surgeon to use cartilige from the rib and not ear like he was originally suggesting.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dr. Lebovics does takes it from the rib as well, because then they can get bone as well as cartilage, which makes it stronger. In the past, they have taken it from all over the body (even the skull), but with the ribs in women anyway, your scar will be under your breast so invisible.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up for invisible!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey all, just a mini update and a bit of good news for me...My funding has been approved by the primary care trust and i can finally start my Rituximab infusions! No date booked as yet but very soon, hopefully, and could be withing the next 2 weeks if i'm lucky!

On a side note, i just wondered if anyone else suffers with Neuralgia in the face? mine is always across my forehead. I've been on Amitriptyline for a few years now which numbs the pain, every now and then i slip and forget to take it and end up with pain which feels like a headache but wont go away no matter how many drugs i take, like tonight.
    I've read a few bits online about Neuralgia and it seems some forms of neuralgia can be treated with certain proceedures etc...thinking i should ask Addenbrookes to look into this for me. As i just accepted Neuralgia as a diagnosis and didnt really think about the cause or long term relief.

Anyways...thanks for reading. x

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey Sam, great news about getting your funding. Did you get a call from Stella?

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast