User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaky's back from Addenbrooke's and...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's great that you're all done, Sam!

Bob, it may be. I start to feel lousy around the 7-month mark even though my labs look fine. I feel lousier each month as I try to make it to a year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bob when is your next infusion?

I felt lousy in the 2 weeks leading up to the infusion - was tired and had aches and pains that I don't normally get. My back is still giving me grief. Very stiff and creaky down my spine. Back to Adds today for a check up so I will be mentioning it again.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They were attempting just the single infusion with me changing to Immuran.

Naturally I do feel better today with the Pred being boosted way back up. Wonder drug that works blunders... I'm thinking I was starting to have some airway issues that I just started noticing yesterday. Obviously the doctor wants me to keep a close eye on it now and come up to Cleveland for testing if needed.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll be down to 3mg of pred on Wednesday - yay! I am starting to notice the crusting is coming back with a vengeance..is this to be expected do you think? Its not very bad but its coming back quicker after i clean it out. So probably not worse, just gaining speed.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    I'll be down to 3mg of pred on Wednesday - yay! I am starting to notice the crusting is coming back with a vengeance..is this to be expected do you think? Its not very bad but its coming back quicker after i clean it out. So probably not worse, just gaining speed.
    I'm right behind ya at 5 mg of pred...will see on next appt if I go further. Have experienced a couple of nosebleeds and some crusting, but not as bad as before. Too hard to tell, just keep an eye out I guess.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Doctor appointment is Wednesday. I have my customary list of questions/symptoms. I've actually felt marginally better since the beginning of last week, though my sinuses and airway seem to be having issues. I'm wondering it it might all just be an infection. I think I've got Thrush...again...my tongue is burning like crazy in the back.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thrush again Bob?! Yuck.

I remember Dr. Hoffman saying many years ago that it will not be the disease that gets us in the end but an infection of some sort.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you. Keep up and good luck at your appointment!

Have had the odd bit of blood but not a full blown bleed so will definately keep an eye on it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I too am glad you are doing well Sam and that yr infusion went good.Are you going to be dropping 1 pred every 2 weeks now or staying on it until your next infusion ? Hope you can enjoy yr summer drug free !!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm dropping by tapering 4mg one day and 3mg the next for a month and then staying at 3mg for a month. then move down like that so wont be drug free for the summer. But a reduction is still just as nice

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast