User Tag List

Likes Likes:  0
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Freaky's back from Addenbrooke's and...

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think it's always good to get changes checked out. It's most likely from your post nasal drip but lung issues have to be ruled out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I think it's always good to get changes checked out. It's most likely from your post nasal drip but lung issues have to be ruled out.
    Thanks Sangye, its not new but does seem to be getting worse. Tho a hot drink does help.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all, just to let you know i am back down the road to Addenbrookes tomorrow for my first 6 monthly dose of RTX.

Have to say i'm really not looking forward to this one for several reasons - hope i'm worrying over nothing!

Stu is coming with me to keep me sane (i hope) and we are then going out for a meal after, if i feel awake enough to do so!

Will post and let ya know how it goes.
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sam, what are the reasons?

I forget how you did last time with the rtx?
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You'll be fine, Sam!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Sam, please post. But don't interrupt your hot post-RTX date to do so--we can wait!

Al

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope all goes well for you Sam, and that you can enjoy your meal afterwards. Oh do remember you are supposed to try and lose weight so only lettuce leaves for your meal.

Jim
    You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give. Kahil Gibran

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WIshing you all the very best Sam. Are you and Stu eating out in the Cambridge area? Any recommendations gratefully received as Linda and I are going up next tuesday!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    WIshing you all the very best Sam. Are you and Stu eating out in the Cambridge area? Any recommendations gratefully received as Linda and I are going up next tuesday!

You mean Linda and you are STILL talking Geoff?? You married an Angel !
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all.

Treatment went ok but i am taking the opportunity to rest up.

Had trouble getting a vein to cannulate me and when she did finally get one it didnt want to offer up any blood!

Seemed like it took forever for them to get started but Stu was great company, as ever.

My blood pressure dropped a lot this time - i dont recall it doing that last time but maybe its because the nurses didnt fuss whereas this time one nurse was asking if i had drunk enough water and had me a little worried.

No Geoff, me and Stu ate out in Hertfordshire somewhere called the Anchor, twas very nice. And i'm afraid i had more than lettuce leaves!

Geoff i am back at Adds on Tues too so maybe, hopefully, we'll see you again. I did briefly see Stella during my infusion and was as polite as ever. She really deserves some sort of recognition for the hard work she does.

I seem to be fine and my worries were all for nothing. Will post again in a few days.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast