Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Questions for Dr Seo

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Questions for Dr Seo

I see Dr Seo next week and wanted to know if anyone has questions they'd like me to ask.Other than some specific questions about my own case, I prefer to keep the questions general so that the most people can benefit. I always ask about the latest research and new drugs.

The questions on my list so far:
    1) The RAVE rtx trial used 1,000mg solumedrol for each infusion. Why are Wegs docs using less?

2) Since rtx always destroys the entire B cell population, and it's the B cells that make the trouble-making antibody, how is it possible that rtx doesn't always work?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Those are good questions? I can't think of any.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

'There is another...' What is that other monoclonal antibody treatment that starts with a 'G' and why is isn't it being used?

I saw a reference to it somewhere after I saw you mention it and I myself have not followed up on it. Do you know the one I mean?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL I'm not sure, me2. Can you do a PubMed search?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was wondering if he had heard of fillers and which would he suggest is best out of Fillers or Rhinoplasty for a 1 year diagnosed weggie?
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your question #2 is big on my mind right now. I sure would like to know why rtx doesn't work for some of us. Thanks for asking on behalf of the group.
    ~ Chris ~
    (Female )

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    I was wondering if he had heard of fillers and which would he suggest is best out of Fillers or Rhinoplasty for a 1 year diagnosed weggie?
    Sam, I think that's probably too specific a question. Even if I had a saddle nose and asked it, I imagine he'd say "That's a question for the ENT." LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That is totally a question for the ENT. And not just any ENT either, but one who has fixed saddle noses NOT caused by cocaine abuse. That's going to be a very rare bird indeed.

I was talking to my rheumy about the repair today, and it was clear that he knew not much at all about how it's done.

A LOT of plastic surgeons do it. It's for you to decide whether you would want to go that route, but I'd only have a WG surgeon do procedures on a part of my body that has experienced tissue death already.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the Rituxin question about why it does not always work. I just started round 2 last week. It's only been 5 months since I did it last so I'm really hoping it works this time. I seemed to have about 3 good months after the last round but then I got the blood clot and it all went down hill from there with symptoms creeping back up. It really has zapped the energy out of me this time.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank Sangye, thought it was a bit cheeky, lol.

And LOL at JanW!!
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast