Funny thing happened on the way to bed last night....

I've had a big couple of weeks, topped with news last Friday that my job only has a few months to run. The company I work for is working to find me something else which is great but there's still that level of uncertainly. Anyhoo, I thought I was handling things ok until last night. I started feeling extremely tired and nauseous almost instantly about 9pm last night. I happened to look in the mirror and wow...my eyes looked like they were four inches back in my skull and I had dark rings almost completely around both eyes, kinda like a Panda. I quickly gathered the people in my head for an emergency meeting and we all decided to go to bed. I think I was in the middle of saying "I feel like a pile of warm......." when I fell asleep. I didn't even get up to go to the loo for 6 hours which is quite remakable for me. I plan to spend the rest of the day surfing the net and will probably have a nap.

Just one of the many cool surprises of WG I should have taken a photo and used it as a pitch for a horror movie "Curse of the Weggie".