Likes Likes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: WG in remission

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry to hear that Nicole. It will go fast and soon enough it will be feb 24. How are you feeling?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

elephant,
    im feeling pretty good. no real issues at the moment. i go for bloodwork next week, so wish me luck. how are you feeling?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Since I upped my prednisone to 10mg I feel less tired, but ears are ringing off the hook! So I will probably get another hearing test... otherwise I am OK and staying really on top of my symptoms. Thanks for asking.
    Tickllytoes, good luck on your blood work. Glad you are doing good!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gwen and Andrew you both are very fortunate to be feeling so well I congratulate you both! I doctor at the Mayo Clinic and I was diagnosed 11 years ago. I don't seem to be able to stay in remission so I keep taking treatment 2 to 4 times a year! The prednisone is the worst talk about weight gain!! But I'm still here and I have a supportive group from family to friends so that means everything to me. I love to hear positive outcomes though they make me happy to know others have fought this disease and won the battle! Keep up with the great progress you two! [email protected]. Sincerely, Kathy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwenllian View Post
    Hello!

I've been struggling with Tracheal Stenosis for over 7 years, but now that i've had Ritixumab it's almost all gone! It's amazing. I hope it'll never get that bad again.

Is anyone else much better stenosis wise, after treatment?

Gwenxxx
    How long after the first rituxan did it clear up?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My stenosis started just before my Ritixumab treatment but it did stay open for 3 months longer after the treatment. But I'm now back to having surgeries done everything 3 months

Miracles do happen!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am so sorry that you have to deal with having surgeries after surgeries! I get disappointed when they tell me I have to have another bronchoscope but that is nothing compared to what you are going through! I can never stay in remission and now I have developed colon cancer so I am going in for surgery soon for that but my situation is minor compared to yours and I feel foolish for feeling a little bad about my situation! I will keep you in my prayers miracleshappen08! Kathy P.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you! You know even what you go through is a lot!! I hate having the scope!!! It is so uncomfortable! The pain you go through is no less then mine. You still have to keep you head above water. It's hard for anyone!! I have been through a lot but I don't want people to feel like theirs is nothing compared to mine. I will keep you in my prayers. We need each other!! Blessings

Miracles do happen!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345