Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nebulizing grappa?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Nebulizing grappa?

Just wondering what everyone thinks about the idea of trying to nebulize grappa. I was thinking of trying it tonight. And maybe diluting it as well. I will continue to try Marta's home remedy with the wool and grappa on chest until the bottle is empty. I have not noticed any improvement yet with chest congestion.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say try it. I have always had lung issues, asthma, wegners, and fairly frequent lung infections. One thing that has worked for me was believing that it will work. Please don't missunderstand me...I'm not talking about positive thinking making it all better. When ever I am hAving An asthma attack etc. if I can't find my inhaler panic sets in and the attack gets that much worse. On the flip side I read somewhere that inhaling black coffee during an attack will work. I do this often with pneumonia and it helps. I am pretty sure all it does is calm me down. The oposite of calm never helps you breath.
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whoa. I do not recommend nebulizing alcohol. Alcohol is not meant to be taken into the body via respiration. You can get into real trouble doing something like that. Also, I suspect it will burn the tissues throughout your respiratory system. It's not like you could rinse out your lungs if that happened.

Phil, if the grappa is going to help it would work within one or two tries. What does your doctor say about the congestion?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Whoa. I do not recommend nebulizing alcohol. Alcohol is not meant to be taken into the body via respiration. You can get into real trouble doing something like that. Also, I suspect it will burn the tissues throughout your respiratory system. It's not like you could rinse out your lungs if that happened.

Phil, if the grappa is going to help it would work within one or two tries. What does your doctor say about the congestion?
    I agree with Sangye here...be careful. I know a few years ago there were bars that were specializing in vaporized inhaled alchol and the medical professionals were very concerned.
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm with Sangye and Bob on this one Phil. I wouldn't do that. I don't know how exactly it works but the idea is that it goes through your skin through osmosis. If it were to go into your body through your mouth then you're just getting drunk, and if you want to go that route just drink it and don't experiement with your lungs, they're already compromised. Good luck with getting better.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys, I will just do the wool thing for now and not nebulize it at all.

My doc says the congestion could be around for a long time to come because of the lung infection still in there and the extensive damage from Wegs.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And if you need to take the edge off have a small drink
    ~ Bob

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    What's this about? I did not get anything.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this guy dose crazy stuff with food, mad science cook... there is a show called "marcels quantum kitchen" and he just dose stuff with science to make food that is really crazy...I have only seen one episode but have hurd of a lot of his recipes...its kinda hard to explain what he does so i tried to post a link to the videos of his show... o well
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast