Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gpa

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry, not interested in being politically correct - IMO he should 'butt out' and concentrate on solving the WG puzzle rather than trying to gain 'brownie points on renaming it .

I've got it, I'm stuck with it and don't give a toss what its called but having learned to pronounce it, buggered if I'm going to change it - No offense but the desease is sneaky and nasty enough to be a Nazi disease so it could be argued to be appropriate!
    Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
    Jim Carrey

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammy8241 View Post
    No offense but the desease is sneaky and nasty enough to be a Nazi disease so it could be argued to be appropriate!
    I agree--it's like it was invented by a Nazi. (though I admit I haven't listened to the radio segment yet)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vdub View Post
    I have no idea if granulomatosis wih polyangiitis (GPA) will be as common a reference to our disease as Wegener's is, but, just in case, I bought the domain name. It will take about 24 hours for the DNS to wiggle it's way around the world and populate the various top-level domain servers, but sometime tomorrow, you should be able to click on

http://www.granulomatosis-polyangiitis.com

and it will redirect you to this site.

I have no intentions of using the domain other than redirecting it to here and saving it for some other similiar use. If anyone wants the domain, just ask....

I did check to see if GPA.* was available and, no surprise, all those domains were gone.
    Nice! Well done and thanks
    Forum Administrator
    Diagnosed March 2003.
    Currently but not permanetly residing in Canberra, Australia.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12