Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How rude!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am new & feel I can ask or share things without being laughed at or condescended. I can turn to you guys for help on something most people have never herd of. I hope to get to know yall better and maybe someday be as much help as i have been given. I do like using the "friend" thing but it is just easier to find people that way. I don't think the # of "friends" someone has really relates to the # of people they have for friends. Feel free to correct any of my spelling problems, they will happen.
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You will never be laughed at or condescended here Rini. Your spelling and english grammar are just fine. You are doing very well for such a young person. I am afraid that if Wegs struck me as young as you are now that I would not have handled it as well as you are now.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pberggren1 View Post
    You will never be laughed at or condescended here Rini. Your spelling and english grammar are just fine. You are doing very well for such a young person. I am afraid that if Wegs struck me as young as you are now that I would not have handled it as well as you are now.
    I have lots of people to tun to. It makes everything easier.
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    I think there are many kinds of friendships. It's true that I don't know everything about you guys, and maybe not as many details as I would know in my 3D friendships. It's true that there are things that I don't agree with in big or little ways. But when I think of each of you and your individual personalities, your particular humor, the way you each respond to things I have the same feelings I have with my friends in everyday life. I'm more drawn to some than others, feel a deeper connection to some more than others, just like people I know in person. When I don't hear from you or I can't be online as much I miss you. I care about what happens to each of you, celebrating along with you when things go well, and crying along with you when they don't. To me that is friendship.
    Well said Sangye. i would add as someone who teaches online that I do believe that personalities and the "essence" of who one is can come across cyber space. Thank you to all of the friends I have made on this forum.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123