Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Central Colorado Support Group

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Central Colorado Support Group

I would be interested in starting a WG support group in Central Colorado. I live in the Colorado Springs area. If anyone would be interested send me a message or e-mail me at: [email protected]

Even if it is only a few of us meeting once a month I think it would be great to meet other weggies.

David

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi to David....

All I can say is, as a member of this group, it is my goal to live in your state! I am the proud parent of a weggie from the flat lands, and I visit Colorado more than several times a year (as often as possible). My Avatar is in honor of a mountain/waterfall near Telluride, CO and I am sure some real participants in your local will pop up and offer support. I plan on being in the state in August-Sept for a hike (Crestones), so keep in touch. I was last in COS last Aug/Sept, for a good ten days (Kit Carson/Challenger Pt)...I hope you are able to take advantage of your beautiful surroundings. The military has a strong presence in that part of CO...I hope you are well.

My daughter is in a medical remission after a recent RTX infusion...so good news to post to the group.

Best wishes,
    Palmyra Jane
    Last edited by Palmyra; 05-15-2011 at 12:02 PM.