Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and stayed there....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have been in ladies washrooms several times.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ROFL phill!!
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangye View Post
    Those of you taking the pill should make sure your docs know that Wegs makes you 23 times more likely to get blood clots. Since the pill also raises your odds, it's taking a very big chance. Most docs don't know about the link between Wegs and clots. Refer them to the WeCLOT study.
    Yes I remember now, it was blood clots.... the contradictions were with the anti inflammatories for RA and my blood pressure tablets....DOH!!
    There are other avenues to take to avoid pregnancy.....even though a simple pill is easy.

Keep Smiling
    Michelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ovaries that are shut down help prevent pregnacy in a less obvious way. Makes a happy marriage a lot harder to keep happy. I don't miss my period, I only wanted one child so I'm good there too. 28 years old was to young for the other side effect. Just my opinion
    lightning crashes
    leigh

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by freakyschizogirl View Post
    Sorry to go off topic, but i got another question for the ladies, I keep getting sent reminders to go for my cercical smear test. I really dont want to go as its just one more place to be poked and prodded. Does everyone think its beneficial, as they say if you're on immunosuppressants you should go. My mum goes and gets abnoral cells back nearly every year. What should i do? I'm 25 and had 4 sexual partners. Is it worth while??
    Yes!!! Go and get checked!!!!!! Cervical cancer kills.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mishb View Post
    Yes I remember now, it was blood clots.... the contradictions were with the anti inflammatories for RA and my blood pressure tablets....DOH!!
    There are other avenues to take to avoid pregnancy.....even though a simple pill is easy.

Keep Smiling
    Michelle
    I had three caesarian's, and each time my gynae wanted to steralise me because of the risks - just couldn't do it though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by gwenllian111 View Post
    I had three caesarian's, and each time my gynae wanted to steralise me because of the risks - just couldn't do it though.

Oh no, really ..... never
    I was thinking more along the lines of IUD's or Condoms, something like that.

Michelle

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or just abstain from sex all together...this method is working for me at the moment!! (Said with the thickest form of sarcasm available...lol)
    "I believe that I have seen a negative attitude kill people, but I don't think that a positive one will cure you. However, I know that it Helps". Jack

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Deanne Hull View Post
    I just want to ask, as I have gone through menapause with the medication that I am on, if anyone gets the monthly pmt symptoms . !
    The cytoxan stopped mine after about 6 weeks. I have been off the cytoxan for over a year and have not started again. My gyn did some test to see if I am in menapause but she is still waiting for me to do a bloodtest ( she gave me a request but I keep forgetting to bring it in when I go for regular blood work). I am going to call and ask them to call in or fax the request because now I can't even find the form.

Back to your question. I have in the last few months had minimal symptoms of pms and remember my mother saying she continued to have pms symptoms long after menapause.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234