Likes Likes:  0
Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Diagnosed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rini, what was causing the bad smell? Is there some kind of chemical in your home or outside? Some chemicals can cause nausea. It's important to find out.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I tried 2 find out and it will always be a mystery
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for a few days now I have had my right eye crying and I dont know why. It seems like the eye itself should b pink or ichy w/ it producing so manny tears but I cant get it 2 stop. I cant find anything in my eye and if i just let the tears build up it gets kinda goopy. this i so strange It has to be a symptom, can anyone tell me how 2 stop it? has anyone else had this?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You have inflammation going on, see an eye MD. Hope you stop crying soon!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rini,

About 6 months after I was diagnoised with Wegs my eyes started running and wouldn't stop. At one time my left eye pluged and the tear duct wouldn't let the tears out and it became puffed and very painful. The eye doctor wanted to put tubes in my ducts but my ENT advised not to unless it was just unbearable. He made the right call because the tear duct finally healed and after 2 years of running they began to heal. I have to massage my tear duct to get it to release but very bearable, a lot more so than before. I wish you well with yours.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This just sounds bad, but than you guys....it is so much easier 2 deal with all this when I have an Idea of what can happen. Would it be more beneficial 2 c a WG doctor or an Eye doctor for the WG inflamed eye? externally it is not even pink....i just look sad.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My left tear drain duct became blocked about 3 years ago. I had surgery to unblock it but it was unsuccessful. And now my right eye is the same. When I wake up in the mornings my eyes a a goopy, crusted mess.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Rini View Post
    This just sounds bad, but than you guys....it is so much easier 2 deal with all this when I have an Idea of what can happen. Would it be more beneficial 2 c a WG doctor or an Eye doctor for the WG inflamed eye? externally it is not even pink....i just look sad.
    Rini, you need to see an opthalmologist (eye MD). A Wegs doc will send you to them, and that will take more time. It's most likely a clogged tear duct like Dumpy described, but it could be anything. And even a clogged tear duct can cause other problems. Please try to get in today.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rini,
    How are the eyes? I know it can really be frustrating and a pan in the butt. Did you get in to see the Doc?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After being downtown for weeks I finally gave up and called my friends mom, both her parents are big in the hospital and got me set up with someone in the aria. I ended up getting a flue and a pneumonia shot. I also got to be late for my class Now i don't have to drive hours to get my blood work tho, I can just walk to the building next door. This is almost worth the letter grade taken off my speech paper.
    Also the newest doctor is pulling all my files together so i have less of a mess when the history of my paperwork comes into topic. I am so tired and I am having trouble telling my symptoms, drug reactions and weather reactions apart. My voic sounds strange as of Friday & it is still undecided as to whether or not I get to keep it or go back to my natural one. My aunt keeps telling me it is just like what happened to my mom and probably permanent...this is sad because my aunt and I sounded identical on the phone B4. In general my eye has been less of a problem. I am not crying 24/7...things just get blurry off and on. I think I am on the flip side to recovery, just random tweeks each day...how r u all? where are u @ on this coaster?
    (hope for no hiccupssnoopy-shutter-shades.jpg)

Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast