Likes Likes:  0
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Just Diagnosed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know if I could handle that much Sangye. I was just about peeling the paint off the walls at 60mg. I can understand when you guys talk about waking up with your hearts racing when you were on that much.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, it was not a pretty picture. I don't get more physical energy with higher doses of pred, but it makes my mind extremely hyperactive. It was quite uncomfortable for me to have my mind going a zillion miles a minute. Forget about meditating under those conditions!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I happen to get both physical and mental. This last time while I was on 60mg my wife and I remodled our kitchen (layed tile,repalced kitchen counter tops, painted walls and replaced appliances. I planned and researched everything more than once. My wife took a brunt of the Preds by having to be around for all of this (she is a wonderful woman) and was really a sport because I can be a pain in the ass when I get cranked up like this. She is really proud of the new kitchen though.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

:O wow! 80?!?! i feel like a zombie going down just by 10. my heart dose not feel so bad but then again in the hospital I went up to almost 170 b4 they could figure me out....i lost so much weight that week, got it back now meditating sounds like a really good idea...idk if i could get myself to figure out how to do it correctly tho.
    Experience is the only way to survive. <3 Rini Orange

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Meditating is as natural as breathing, Rini. You can learn it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Help! I woke up in the heat to a really bad smell & i feel like i have food poiisining but i havent had food....im really thinking about going 2 er...what could this b? its like the day i got diagnosed

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im scared the heat & smell caused a flair... even though i kinda was on one 2 start w/....i do not want too do the ER i do not want 2 do the ER i do not want to do the ER...i need options because the feelings not going away

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm so sorry you are feeling like this Rini. I think if it were me I would go to the ER, but that is easy for me to say because I know most of the docs here. But seriously, I would go to the ER. I am sure that others on here, including Sangye, would agree that you should go to the ER.
    Phil Berggren, dx 2003

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the feeling is easing up and i get to go home 2marow, i think i will call my doctor but its starting to look more like a 24 hour flue bug (i pray)....b4 WG i was a relatively healthy person so now even little things have me freeking out...mostly because i feel bad & know there is nothing 2 d but wait...if i get a nosebleed i will not wait anymore, i will go

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast